Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

All the Foot Locker's nearby (10) getting the White/Infrared 6's will be getting the Infrared 23 6's and they will be doing the raffle/sweepstakes method.

According to the launch locator, the White/Infrared 6's may be just a bit more available in store than the Infrared 23 6's but not by a lot. Where you can see it more clearly is on the West Coast.

View media item 793991
Here's how the Infrared 23 6's look on the launch locator.

View media item 793992

some of the ftl near me have already given out tickets...some of the stores that have given out tickets are on this site saying they are giving them out tomorrow and the next day...strange they didnt go by the date...
FTL on twitter said if stores are not going by what's on the launch locator to report them. No FTL stores except a select few in New Orleans were not supposed to giv out tix yesterday

some stores here in houston gave out tickets yesterday. from the looks of this release there should be way more pairs compared to other QS. I really thought these would be only for HOH FTL

some stores here in houston gave out tickets yesterday. from the looks of this release there should be way more pairs compared to other QS. I really thought these would be only for HOH FTL

Which stores? Need to know so I can skip them on the way to entering these raffles

Where on the FTL launch locator does it give info about tickets? No Footlockers in Philly (or surrounding areas) give tickets, to my knowledge, but I could be wrong. Where would it say it on the launch locator?

when I think of limited I think of the footlocker launch date geographic map when preludes released. Overall these look much more plentiful. Def less than a full out general release, but doesn't seem truly limited. 

Where on the FTL launch locator does it give info about tickets? No Footlockers in Philly (or surrounding areas) give tickets, to my knowledge, but I could be wrong. Where would it say it on the launch locator?

Under the address of the store to the right of the map

when I think of limited I think of the footlocker launch date geographic map when preludes released. Overall these look much more plentiful. Def less than a full out general release, but doesn't seem truly limited. 

It's other things that you take into consideration... It's asg weekend so people who strike out will be on the hunt.. it's Valentine's Day so a few pairs will be gifts.... Plus it's income tax time people with $ to spend will be on the hunt also..

Those who keep saying these are just as available as Black Grapes, and Gamma 12s are buggin. There's only one store that I know in my city getting these and the manager I know told me they only have 10 pairs so some of you all can go ahead and keep foolin yourself thinking this won't be very difficult to get. In my opinion these are probably closet to Fear 5 numbers than the aforementioned shoes above.

Those who keep saying these are just as available as Black Grapes, and Gamma 12s are buggin. There's only one store that I know in my city getting these and the manager I know told me they only have 10 pairs so some of you all can go ahead and keep foolin yourself thinking this won't be very difficult to get. In my opinion these are probably closet to Fear 5 numbers than the aforementioned shoes above.
I do think their limited but not fear 5 limited. The fear 5s didnt evn touch online over the EU but these are. I argree most likely BG type numbers, just a different allocation of the stock.

I do think their limited but not fear 5 limited. The fear 5s didnt evn touch online over the EU but these are. I argree most likely BG type numbers, just a different allocation of the stock.

Not saying these are Fear 5 numbers per se, jus think its closer to that than the Black Grapes or Gamma 12s. i mean just one physical store in the are with 10 pairs is LIMITED. Yes I also understand online, but that might be closer related to 88 3's for the online comparison sake. But hey i could be wrong come release date, just dont think so lol.

I'm personally going for both, every store I'm putting in raffles for starting today through Thursday got both and my brother is putting in for my size as well. Worst case scenario I get one or the other and cop the other online on release day which my brother would help me with.

Two spots in my city did guaranteed tickets yesterday. Won't take a genius to figure out what 2 spots they were if you are at all familiar with Philly.

One gave out 8 tickets.

The other gave out 15 tickets.

Take that however you want.

The FTL launch locator, however, is a little promising. It's not a HoH exclusive, which is good news...I don't think shipment numbers will be high anywhere though.

52nd st. only had 8 pairs?

52nd st. only had 8 pairs?

Yup. I showed up at Gallery and there was already like 35 people there, which was pretty shocking. I'm at the gallery EVERY weekend and I can't remember the last time I seen that many people there that early for tickets. So i tried my luck at the deuce. That was a mistake.

More important...Who is that in your avi?

Welp my local mall is NOT getting these. Bigger cities around me, the #s are mad low. This gonna b a little tough to say the least. Looks like it's online or resell. Still need to see what the NTs are doin tho.

Yup. I showed up at Gallery and there was already like 35 people there, which was pretty shocking. I'm at the gallery EVERY weekend and I can't remember the last time I seen that many people there that early for tickets. So i tried my luck at the deuce. That was a mistake.

Haha i asked him the exact same thing.

That's crazy. I'm going to try my luck at KOP on Saturday.

IG: kathyzworld

NO store can only get 8 or 10 pairs unless they're accounting for the pairs that they are personally buying in the numbers available for the public (they come is cases of 6 or 12 I've seen them in person). Maybe i'm lucky to be in Jersey but i know like 6 stores with them and all over 30 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom