Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I'm liking the way these look. I love all the red shoes they have came out with & I do hope these drop. These are looking very nice to me!

this thread is like an early Christmas present everytime I read the hatred
pimp.gif
cuz troll post count

wish the outsole was all black or different execution style of the shoe, maybe reverse carmin style or sum

Looks too much like Hot Pink Suede to me...easy pass
just noticed that. if it's infrared suede and not red looking i'll have to see them in person. hopefully it's not cause not only will it be dumb looking if it's too pink, but it will be hyped like crazyyyyy like those stupid foamposites

This is a 1st Quarter 2014 Sample. As I said, you will have to wait a few months to get your hands on them.

Toro's are all the rage now but I just can't get into a all red sneaker not even on 6 ... Pass

Liking what i see, prefer these to the Motorboat Jones IX's
Agreed,, them MBJ 9s had more of a circus peanut color in the uppers,, should of made them Vars Red instead of challenge , V-Red would of set them right,, as for the topic of Toro 6s ,these could undoubtedly work..

My money is better used elsewhere. glad they are fixing the shape. I passed on all recent VIs because the toebox was pure ****
View media item 478704:x

at least I can cop the Black Infrared, Carmines, and Maroons if nothing else with the new shape

Last edited:
Since JB released the black grape, I wouldn't put it past them if they do a "Black Carmine"  aka. "Blarmines"
roll.gif

Everything white would be black.  Keep the midsole like the sample toros; w/ red on the small part of the midsole above the icy mid showing (if that makes any sense).  I think that has the potential to be dope.

Anyone with PS skills can make this happen?

Back
Top Bottom