Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

thread count really means nothing. theyll be sold out just as fast as any hyped jordan. All red jordan come on now theyll be gone in a matter of minutes if not sooner

If these look like they will be an impossible cop, I won't even try honestly. Just don't want to miss out on them Infrared's if it's looking like I can't get these. Wish it wasn't this damn difficult. I'm digging these over the Infrared's.

I can almost guarantee them Toro 6s will be all spoken for before they even drop Sat down here in ATL. Youll get there and theyll be like we only got 10 pairs total and nothing over a size 9 or some dumb **** cause its ALWAYS rigged down here on these Js. Itll be interesting to see tho. I doubt every shoe store at Southlake is gonna have them, prob just FTL.
i think the same stores that got the bel airs are gonna get the toros

any SOCAL heads know whats going on with the new HOH @ PLAZA BONITA
supposed to open on friday, so are they doin FCFS? went today and that sh*ts all boarded up but theyre on the launch locator as a raffle spot.
That's what I was wondering too. I stopped by there this afternoon and I didn't see any sign regarding raffles.
I'm hoping they raffle off some Bred 1's, Royals, Gammas, Taxis, etc. but that's my wishful thinking.

That's what I was wondering too. I stopped by there this afternoon and I didn't see any sign regarding raffles.
I'm hoping they raffle off some Bred 1's, Royals, Gammas, Taxis, etc. but that's my wishful thinking.
wait so that FTL is open ? or still under construction?

wait so that FTL is open ? or still under construction?
It's still under construction. I managed to see inside when they opened the door and it looked just about complete. But it was at a quick glance.

When I stopped by today, I wanted to check to see if they posted any info, being that they said they will be opening this Friday.

Last edited:
The damn Niketown(SF) by me hasn't even said if they gettin em yet. WTF!! Most others already stated they gettin em...I can't see why any Niketowns would be gettin excluded from these.

The damn Niketown(SF) by me hasn't even said if they gettin em yet. WTF!! Most others already stated they gettin em...I can't see why any Niketowns would be gettin excluded from these.
Yeah its hard to believe Footlocker would have these Toro 6s and not Nikestore. But Nikestore always does the TLO and the bots eat those up everytime. Ive never won one. Thats how they do all the exclusive releases at Nikestore ATL anyway.

ya avi tho sheeesh her buns is robust lol
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

not sure if this was asked before, but are champs and finishline stores getting them? or online release only for them.. thx in advance
I'm not sure about chmaps. But a dude I know who works at a FNL said only like 4 stores are stocking them, the rest on line. I'm from MA and he said the stores are "down south". Don't who which ones exactly.

Does 250 guerenteed sound good to yall to secure a pair? To me it does i got my whites on lock but i want these more and if i pay the xtra i dont gotta worry about coppin dtriking out all that
I would if you don't want to deal with all the drama online...

They will get em... most likely RSVP on Thursday.
Yea they RSVP'n for whites on Thursday but still no announcement bout these. They usually say by now and if it's 2 in one day they'll announce at the same time. If nothin by tomorrow evening then it's lookin bad..

Yeah they haven't confirmed them but pretty sure they will RSVP them...

I don't even bother RSVPing no more, not even services work properly anymore so many of them out there... online or bust! for me :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom