Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I hear the same any body deal with copkickZ their sold out of these 6s which make me believe they good

Last edited:
Sigh, the associates at the local shops said they getting both. Went by the the stores and the managers say just the white ones. Smh it's going to be a long 7 hours maybe. Smh

Sigh, the associates at the local shops said they getting both. Went by the the stores and the managers say just the white ones. Smh it's going to be a long 7 hours maybe. Smh
Same happend to me. I called a finishline and ask the girl specifically "are you getting the Infrared23 with black" she said yea we giving guaranteed tickets now and nobody seems to know about it (this was monday). I hung up and raced down to the mall and there WAS nobody there so then she's all confused about the shoes and i had to put up pictures on my phone and ended up being the white/infrared.

She said that the White/Infrared have black all the way at the bottom so thats why she got confused... --_--
roll.gif

Same happend to me. I called a finishline and ask the girl specifically "are you getting the Infrared23 with black" she said yea we giving guaranteed tickets now and nobody seems to know about it (this was monday). I hung up and raced down to the mall and there WAS nobody there so then she's all confused about the shoes and i had to put up pictures on my phone and ended up being the white/infrared.

She said that the White/Infrared have black all the way at the bottom so thats why she got confused... --_--:rofl:

Lol it's always the female. .........

not sure if this was asked before, but are champs and finishline stores getting them? or online release only for them.. thx in advance

You should call up your local Champs and Finish Line, my local Champs got the two 6's and the Gumbo LeBron's and KD's but they did their raffles Monday and Tuesday. Some Finish Line's are getting the Gumbo Pack shoe's and the two 6's, but in a FCFS basis at least around my way. My recommendation to you would be that you should have called all your local spots Sunday night and asked, but you could be in luck if you start doing some calls today.

Can you put one in for me size 10 please?

Damn bro, I didn't even get to see this in time since I try not to be on NT due to past complaints. Since I don't drive due to my disability it just happened that my brother took me to put in my last set of raffle tickets today and I put in all size 13's for the entire Gumbo Pack and the two 6's. My brother put in 10 or 10.5 for the Gumbo Pack and size 13 for the 2 6's as well. I'm really sorry bro, if I would have been on NT and saw your post I would have had my brother put in a 10 for you since I already have 4 tickets in my size for both 6's.

Man I'm done with all my raffles, I think I may have done overkill. I know most of you fellow NT'ers don't think these shoe's are GR's, but the place I went to put in for the White/Infrared 6's and Infrared 23 6's all told me they at least had more than usual amount of size 13 6's in both colorway's (my size). As of right now, I have about 4 raffle tickets of each colorway and I really don't want awkward phone calls winning all 8 pairs when I only want one of each. It may just be me living in an area with two huge malls that draws a lot of tourists and sales that allow the major shoe store's to get all the retro's or highly anticipated releases, but my mind still thinks these shoe's were a GR but we'll have to wait and see until Saturday I suppose to really know.

this isn't going to be an easy release. raffle boxes are stuffed due to the all star release. people put tickets into anything they think they can win. they might not want these but they'll still put a ticket for it.

this isn't going to be an easy release. raffle boxes are stuffed due to the all star release. people put tickets into anything they think they can win. they might not want these but they'll still put a ticket for it.

This may be shocking to hear, but the places I went to put in my raffle tickets at (Champ's and HoH) around 6pm were all empty. The occasional person who put in a raffle was for the shoe's in the Gumbo Pack or the White/Infrared 6's. To me it seemed like some employees discouraged people going for the Infrared 23 VI's telling them that they were pink. Then again, this was solely my experience the 20 - 30 minutes I spent at each store talking to the employee's about the upcoming releases and what they were hearing themselves. For example, an employee told me that the upcoming Powder Blue 10's dropping next weekend and Infrared 3's dropping next month were GR's for anyone curious or interested.

EDIT: The store's I went to didn't have boxes like previous raffles, both of them had employees filling out the raffle tickets that's how I overheard what people were going for.

Last edited:
That's what I was wondering too. I stopped by there this afternoon and I didn't see any sign regarding raffles.
I'm hoping they raffle off some Bred 1's, Royals, Gammas, Taxis, etc. but that's my wishful thinking.
I wouldn't count on it
The HOH opening for fashion valley was pathetic and a big waste of time

They only restocked on GR's except the SB9s which they had 1 fsr of

This may be shocking to hear, but the places I went to put in my raffle tickets at (Champ's and HoH) around 6pm were all empty. The occasional person who put in a raffle was for the shoe's in the Gumbo Pack or the White/Infrared 6's. To me it seemed like some employees discouraged people going for the Infrared 23 VI's telling them that they were pink. Then again, this was solely my experience the 20 - 30 minutes I spent at each store talking to the employee's about the upcoming releases and what they were hearing themselves. For example, an employee told me that the upcoming Powder Blue 10's dropping next weekend and Infrared 3's dropping next month were GR's for anyone curious or interested.

EDIT: The store's I went to didn't have boxes like previous raffles, both of them had employees filling out the raffle tickets that's how I overheard what people were going for.
gumbo pack?

Last edited:
Hearing the color on these is more pinkish than deep red, the toro name for these might not be needed.

the real name is infrared 23. people just attached toro to these
Yeah i meant the people calling them toros lol, hope those of you who want these are successful. Allocation isn't looking too bad for these, size runs might be another story.

Last edited:

Them employees are just selling u a pipe dream. They just got folks who are paying them money to hold them or their waiting for someone to pay them to hold them a pair. Usually its just emoloyees like towards the bottom of the totem poll that dont have any "juice" in the store yet. And they are gonna ******** u like this so they can get someone else who will pay them. I dont even deal with regular employees at these stores no more cause i already know their little hustle and i aint hatin but i jus deal with the Managers. Better for ur plug to be a manager than just a regular employee anyway

Last edited:
Them employees are just selling u a pipe dream. They just got folks who are paying them money to hold them or their waiting for someone to pay them to hold them a pair. Usually its just emoloyees like towards the bottom of the totem poll that dont have any "juice" in the store yet. And they are gonna ******** u like this so they can get someone else who will pay them. I dont even deal with regular employees at these stores no more cause i already know their little hustle and i aint hatin but i jus deal with the Managers. Better for ur plug to be a manager than just a regular employee anyway
Sounds right to me, I wouldn't count on anyone but the BOSS!!!  Oh yeah and MEMPHIS...

Back
Top Bottom