Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

need more picks of these. if they are the same infrared as the 3lab5 infrared then no cop. too damn bright if they are

Got 6 tickets from 3 so Cal HoH, all seemed to do two tix. All all star on 1 with priority listing. Then both infra on one and will let you pick.

Not feeling it tho cuz I got no interest in whiteinf wish they distinguished

Don't kid yourself.

I would be embarassed to wear that trash.

Jordan Brand got you by the balls.

laugh.gif
is it wrong that we like shoes that you obviously dont like? if you hate these shoes so much than why the **** are you here?

Last edited:
Don't kid yourself.

I would be embarassed to wear that trash.

Jordan Brand got you by the balls.

:lol:
False. I'm not a hypebeast nor do I buy everything that JB puts out. Even if I did what's wrong with really liking the shoes? I buy what I like plain and simple. You must not like JB so why are you here. Go take that trolling s*** to WSHH were you belong. I hope the admins see your post so they can just see your stupidity and ban you. It'd do us all and hopefully you a favor

Garbage shoe.

Glad they are releasing these to divert attention away from the classic colorway.
I agree man, id rather have the og colorway white/infrared 6s even if i had my choice of the 2 which i dont cause my store is only carrying the white ones and i only deal with one store and one plug. But best believe if they were carrying both id be copping both of these 6s no doubt but i aint sweatin these all red 6s. Hell and we even got another OG colorway droppin next week too.

False. I'm not a hypebeast nor do I buy everything that JB puts out. Even if I did what's wrong with really liking the shoes? I buy what I like plain and simple. You must not like JB so why are you here. Go take that trolling s*** to WSHH were you belong. I hope the admins see your post so they can just see your stupidity and ban you. It'd do us all and hopefully you a favor
amen hallelujah 

Back
Top Bottom