Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

First time in a while that this was an easy release for me. Copped both colourways off NDC just after 8am. Not sure if they have done something to stop the bots as usually it would just be "click the link, all sizes gone instantly".

Footlocker.eu has everything still listed, they managed to balls up their release once again by tweeting a link which still doesn't work.

By the looks of things, the whites are all over the place here so will be easy to pickup. The toro's not so much, seemed fairly limited (especially in terms of who got them).

First time in a while that this was an easy release for me. Copped both colourways off NDC just after 8am. Not sure if they have done something to stop the bots as usually it would just be "click the link, all sizes gone instantly".

Footlocker.eu has everything still listed, they managed to balls up their release once again by tweeting a link which still doesn't work.

By the looks of things, the whites are all over the place here so will be easy to pickup. The toro's not so much, seemed fairly limited (especially in terms of who got them).
To be honest They went pretty quick but I think the hype isn't as high around them because so many people are unsure of the Color.

To be honest They went pretty quick but I think the hype isn't as high around them because so many people are unsure of the Color.
No where near as quick as normal though these days. It's not like it used to be 2+ years ago where even the limited stuff would sit for a day or two though, shame it's not still like that :frown:

Y'all crashed End?! I've almost never had a problem copping off of End except for WTK 8. I'm tight.

just copped a 9 on end. but money wasnt taken out of my account yet. but got email confirm.

Last edited:

No where near as quick as normal though these days. It's not like it used to be 2+ years ago where even the limited stuff would sit for a day or two though, shame it's not still like that :frown:
True, haha i'm shocked if my size sits for more than a minute. with these I had time to add all to cart then go back and see they were still there.

hanon  for the win under 220 shipped
nthat.gif
I hate that Hanon website.

anyone know if theres a 1 per customer limit or not? Im about to go thru for another

*lol nvm just got oos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom