Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

whats up guys, jsut joined. Been lurkin for a minute...

Was able to cop at NDC EU, searched via style code and went smooth from there. My boy lucked out, trying on FTL EU now, they still seem to have a almost full run

I always judge how limited and in demand a release is by how quick they go on Footlocker and Nike EU as both don't do US shipping. They went in a minute on both. So I agree not quite as low as Bred 1 but certainly lower than most recent J releases. Hanon and end always collapse so can't really judge on that as they get very small inventory but ship worldwide and known well in US and have small web infrastructure.

So that's two pair of hyped red shoes for me in one week - can't quite believe it

Some of you guys posting prices obviously aren't familiar with the UK sites. Go ahead and subtract an extra 16.6667% for VAT off of the cost of the shoes before shipping and you'll get your totals. Shoes were $179 USD each with a total $11.95USD shipping for your order up to 6 pairs.

I always judge how limited and in demand a release is by how quick they go on Footlocker and Nike EU as both don't do US shipping. They went in a minute on both. So I agree not quite as low as Bred 1 but certainly lower than most recent J releases. Hanon and end always collapse so can't really judge on that as they get very small inventory but ship worldwide and known well in US and have small web infrastructure.

So that's two pair of hyped red shoes for me in one week - can't quite believe it

Haha same here except it was 3 i lucked up and got two pairs of the yeezy's.

Yeah what was shocking is that I got my first yeezy and then went back in and managed to add another yeezy to my cart but was then too nervous to check it out in case it was 1 per customer and they cancelled both my orders. How do you get two?

Some of you guys posting prices obviously aren't familiar with the UK sites. Go ahead and subtract an extra 16.6667% for VAT off of the cost of the shoes before shipping and you'll get your totals. Shoes were $179 USD each with a total $11.95USD shipping for your order up to 6 pairs.
a site like endclothing comes out a little cheaper than say finshline, because fnl charges tax and shipping.

Yeah what was shocking is that I got my first yeezy and then went back in and managed to add another yeezy to my cart but was then too nervous to check it out in case it was 1 per customer and they cancelled both my orders. How do you get two?

I did the exact same thing but i got my girl to checkout and use her bank card and address. I even got a third into my cart but it wasnt my size and i thought why be greedy, so i just released it.

My total was $227 and change on hanon for my size 13. Am I looking at customs fees? If so roughly how much.

oh god why? i hought i liked these but now i dont with all these pictures with orangeish pinkish redish 6's. dont know why jb is sticking to infrared cause its a confusing *** color. they should keep it for the og colorways but not the new. should of stuck to toro or varsity red or swuede honestly

Back
Top Bottom