Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Why did this thread move 40 pages just since the release. That's more than it was since it's creation lol.

The leather on these is crazy. They had them on display at the Jordan Footaction yesterday.

Last edited:
I think this was an actual trap. That guys tweet said it all. Smh at people who work at nike giving inside tips and sneak peaks .A bunch of idiots got the prelude 4 link and were dumb enough to check out hours before the release like nike wouldn't catch them they were sold out way before 8 and nike caught it .
Did you read what you typed before posting it? No one at nike gave any inside tips. This is nothing but a simple typo.

It is amazing the amount of bitterness in some people.
You guys sound like straight up children with the pointing and laughing, hoping for others would fail.

I placed an order via TLO on nike europe - got confirmation via e-mail and right now my order history disappeared - wtf ???

and immature adults
laugh.gif

There's nothing to make sense of. The sneakers never officially went live so all orders were placed using early link. It's quite simple.
I wasn't being serious, but i think it's more of people using the modified bit.ly link than a early link. Pretty sure nike fixed that.

504 to the meatshow...these were plentiful in new Orleans being all star weekend in the boot..200 pairs in one mall the loud infrared is pure fire...my connect held me down so I'm sitting on an extra 9.5...might rock these later tonight in the quarter

There's nothing to make sense of. The sneakers never officially went live so all orders were placed using early link. It's quite simple.
There are no more early links. All that happened was that whoever made the tweet accidentally deleted one character from the end. That's it. Some people realized the link was short, and figured it out.

No early link. No bots. Just a mistake by nike, and some lucky people who will likely get their order cancelled.

the "meg is coming" posts got me dying cause I know dudes are on edge  lol

I don't wish bad on none of y'all but the situation is funny, tell the truth guys... look what sneaker copping has become
laugh.gif

That def wasn't a mistake tweeting out the wrong link.

Why would they put themselves through all the backlash and confusion when they can just sell sneakers and make an absurd amount of money with ease?

This is what I was thinking. At first I thought it could have been intentional but then thought, they don't care if the site crashes and we get screwed.

I tried so hard to get the last two Kobe's and failed. Was able to get these so that messed up link helped me out.

Back
Top Bottom