Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Jealous of those who were able to get these, I made a huge mistake by attempting to get a raffle ticket on the day before the auction, now I believe its absolutely critical to get a raffle ticket like 2 to 3 days in advance right? Because now these White Infrared and Toro VI's are going to be twice as much online and the strong risk of fakes, not gonna make the same mistake for the Powder Blue 10's coming out next week

I just received the email from Meg. Not sure why they say unauthorized use and what not. On their Commitment to Fairness policy, they make no mention of fixing their broken url links. I didn't use any bots or automation. This was all manual and they should be able to see that in the session report for my order. If I don't get the shoes thats fine, but I don't understand why my account should be banned or flagged. I don't use bots. If they look at my purchase history I have zero limited release purchases. I put in a call to Meg, hopefully she calls back.

There are no more early links. All that happened was that whoever made the tweet accidentally deleted one character from the end. That's it. Some people realized the link was short, and figured it out.

No early link. No bots. Just a mistake by nike, and some lucky people who will likely get their order cancelled.
thats not true. the search function didnt work either. the shoes werent able to be found without some backdoor tactics.

Wow with the cancelations. How did y'all find out the link anyway? Style code, key words, nothing else worked

Last edited:
This is what I was thinking. At first I thought it could have been intentional but then thought, they don't care if the site crashes and we get screwed.

I tried so hard to get the last two Kobe's and failed. Was able to get these so that messed up link helped me out.
Makes you wonder how many more twitter link disasters will happen before they stop using it altogether

Ironically, so far the screw ups have come from limited sneakers...I just hope they dont resort to a specific date/random time method

the people who are sayin nike doesnt care how or who get the shoes is ludicrous. Nike is one of the biggest corporations in the world. theres this little thing called business ethics.

Makes you wonder how many more twitter link disasters will happen before they stop using it altogether

Ironically, so far the screw ups have come from limited sneakers...I just hope they dont resort to a specific date/random time method
THIS.  I know that there has been tons of suggestions over the past year, but I'm baffled Nike went to/has stuck to Twitter for the actual way to purchase a new release 

For those that got the cancellation email, try submitting a random order on the NDC to see if your're banned

Last edited:

thats not true. the search function didnt work either. the shoes werent able to be found without some backdoor tactics.
It is true. There were no "backdoor tactics". There was no early link. Search function didn't work because these were TLO, they don't show up in search results.

The White/Red 6's were not TLO, so those did show up in search.

The only reason anyone found these is because someone realized the link nike tweeted was short one character. That's it.

There is no big conspiracy.

Last edited:
the people who are sayin nike doesnt care how or who get the shoes is ludicrous. Nike is one of the biggest corporations in the world. theres this little thing called business ethics.

They've been having terrible online releases since I started this which was like 01-02. I don't think they care at all. I could be wrong though.

TurnOn, great pics :smh:

It is true. There were no "backdoor tactics". There was no early link. Search function didn't work because these were TLO, they don't show up in search results.

The White/Red 6's were not TLO, so those did show up in search.

The only reason anyone found these is because someone realized the link nike tweeted was short one character. That's it.

There is no big conspiracy.
so thats a given fact? im asking

I would've swore that I have used the search method on a couple TLO's before.

Last edited:
I wonder if everyones NDC order will be cancelled for those since technically the TLO was never valid.

I wonder if everyones NDC order will be cancelled for those since technically the TLO was never valid.

well if they pick and choose who gets cancelled and who doesnt...imma be real pissed cause we all got the orders in the same way

I just received the email from Meg. Not sure why they say unauthorized use and what not. On their Commitment to Fairness policy, they make no mention of fixing their broken url links. I didn't use any bots or automation. This was all manual and they should be able to see that in the session report for my order. If I don't get the shoes thats fine, but I don't understand why my account should be banned or flagged. I don't use bots. If they look at my purchase history I have zero limited release purchases. I put in a call to Meg, hopefully she calls back.
She won't call you or answer the phone

Back
Top Bottom