Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

first time i ever tried finishline just bc it let me through early. everytime i tried to check out w credit card or paypal this is what i got.....

yeah im pretty sure thats bogus, method.... as far as I know, TLO's usually show up using the search method. 

I wasn't able to order from that Nike link that was posted earlier but I don't think orders should be cancelled.  If anything, on this re-release, they need to release eve more so that people have a greater chance at getting a pair.  This whole limited crap is getting tiring.

yeah im pretty sure thats bogus, method.... as far as I know, TLO's usually show up using the search method. 

pretty sure thats false
maybe you thought something was TLO but wasnt and thats how you were able to search method for something

Welp, I guess its resell price for me because I want these. Cheapest I'm seeing is $350 shipped. I think price will only get worse but I'm not sure.

I think I took a l thanks to Chase. End emailed me telling my bank blocked the transaction called Chase they unblocked it, emailed end told them to try it again and still no response called got voice mail now I guess I wait. my status is pending on payment. I alittle heated.

I think I took a l thanks to Chase. End emailed me telling my bank blocked the transaction called Chase they unblocked it, emailed end told them to try it again and still no response called got voice mail now I guess I wait. my status is pending on payment. I alittle heated.

good chance that END is going to cancel that order, samething happened to me with the gamma 11s and END's response was that if payment isnt approved/cleared at time of checkout for launch items. they'll cancel.

Last edited:

And?

its an AVY.

TROLL.
roll.gif

No tolerance for Shaqnosis slander. Shoes are a classic.

Are these still available in kids or no?

Got my shipment confirmation from finish line... Was really excited until I saw it was my t shirt order. Anyone get shipment emails from finishline yet?

Back
Top Bottom