Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

The crazy thing to me is that there is nothin really official about these yet and we're 10 days out so im that makes me nervous about availability.

The crazy thing to me is that there is nothin really official about these yet and we're 10 days out so im that makes me nervous about availability.
That's what i'm saying here. I can't get any info from anyone but hoh said he thinks they got it coming but he wasn't sure which hoh would have it. To me that's bad. Dude yesterday said everone near him got it coming. I don't know if they are confusing these with the white 6's dropping the same day or what but everone near me is clueless!

FNL has these on their release calendar and will have them online on the 15th. So it might be a bit limited in store but it seems like all the major websites will have these Saturday morning.

This is the most limited Jordan release of the last few months probably dating back to the "Fear" pack.

This is the most limited Jordan release of the last few months probably dating back to the "Fear" pack.
how do you know? Just curious cuz a lot of ppl still can't get info including me. Ofcourse HOH probably getting them but the FTL managers couldn't verify that for me. Even though they aren't always the best sources.

Really?

I don't understand why these have to be limited.

They can sell out being a GR.

This is just some PR bs trying to create hype for the shoe.

A shame.

Man, had a feeling that was coming.. :smh: Still give em a try but not gettin my hopes up.

Really?

I don't understand why these have to be limited.

They can sell out being a GR.

This is just some PR bs trying to create hype for the shoe.

A shame.
I ask myself the same thing. JB could make so much more money if they make more pairs. They would def sell out being a GR. It costs Nike $16 in total to make 1s. Yet they didn't make that many Bred 1s which sold out quick af.

I ask myself the same thing. JB could make so much more money if they make more pairs. They would def sell out being a GR. It costs Nike $16 in total to make 1s. Yet they didn't make that many Bred 1s which sold out quick af.
I'v been wondering for years now. I guess they care more about demand for hype or whatever. I am going to try hard to get these regardless. Hope it happens!

We all knew what this would be so it should be no surprise. We've known for some time now that white/infrareds would be GR. It's been confirmed for a good amount of time now that these toros drop on the same day. The infrareds are an OG c/w so they will sell on they're own. The toros are an all red, non OG c/w shoe that is not gonna sell through the way they want in GR numbers.

I asked my local spot who is getting the white/infrareds and he is not getting toros. As far as actual stores i figure it will be HOH and NT for the most part.

JB, looking for a double sellout, if someone cant get the infa 23 joints they might pick up the white infa joints.. Nike know what they are doing, they know how to get ppl money especially tax money and back to school money

JB, looking for a double sellout, if someone cant get the infa 23 joints they might pick up the white infa joints.. Nike know what they are doing, they know how to get ppl money especially tax money and back to school money
I would just like them to get the resellers' money and let met mine for retail.

Hope I'm successful on these. Info is sketchy in my area, hopefully NDC won't crash 
tired.gif

Ugh, limited? And on a shoe that I actually wanted, fml... 
mean.gif
.. Hopefully I can successfully cop though.

Anytime sites like ISS and city sole not having these up for preorder with 10 days left to order, these will def be either an online only shoe or quite possibly an overseas shoe. I'm leaning towards the first theory tho.

Back
Top Bottom