Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

preparing to ship is what it always says after you ordered. Brace yourself for the cancellation status afterwards or shipment status if you're lucky.

Anyone check out on Eastbay/footlocker?

Been getting "Shoes are in someone elses Cart" for about 45 minutes now. And they dont seem to be selling out of any sizes. 

Everyone and there mama calling these things "TOROS" and there not even Toro Red.

Yes, but it's easiest to say toro to differentiate the white and the red. 
Yea but to me ppl callin them Toros don't know what they talkin about which is why their grandmas are saying it too hahaha. I feel you there though on making sure the 2 don't get mixed. Infrared vs Infrared23(prefer this though)
It was called Toro because they're an all red colorway and the last all red was called Toro, so people assumed these would be called Toro too which isnt a bad assumption, then the infrared23 name came about.

preparing to ship is what it always says after you ordered. Brace yourself for the cancellation status afterwards or shipment status if you're lucky.
exactly.  

i wonder if they are gonna cancel the entire order if people bought the white pair too 
nerd.gif

I can let you guys in on a trade secret on how to get your order to confirm propery on Finishline at checkout.  Follow these steps for a guaranteed payment success:

1. Shipping Address and Billing Address must be 100% identical match including first and last name

2. Use Paypal Bill me Later option instead of paypal balance or credit card

3. By using the Bill Me Later it somehow bypasses the normal security checks and goes through pretty much every time 100% success rate.

I shouldn't have given this trade secret out but who cares its just shoes anyways.

Back
Top Bottom