Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

That 'out for delivery' notification got me feeling like

View media item 814900

Very glad I was able to cop off FNL. Now I don't have to deal with all the resellers trying to get a pair on NDC. I mean look at this thread, dudes openly talk about copping only to resell. They use to be slick about it but now they don't give a f lol

That 'out for delivery' notification got me feeling like

View media item 814900

Very glad I was able to cop off FNL. Now I don't have to deal with all the resellers trying to get a pair on NDC. I mean look at this thread, dudes openly talk about copping only to resell. They use to be slick about it but now they don't give a f lol
least I'm honest. Bet there's a hunnit dudes in this thread doin the same thing but they jus being quiet. Plus me copping doesn't necessarily mean I'm stopping a dude from getting his first pair. There's gonna be others (probly even yourself) who are trying to get a second or 3rd pair. And there's gonna be dudes tryna cop to resell. Me copping might just mean I'm depriving another reseller or someone else tryna get multiple pairs

PS getting multiple pairs is worse than reselling as it shows more greed keeping 2 or 3 pairs for yourself

Last edited:

Haven't been in here in a while.

But I will just say that:

- none of last Saturday's tweets were tweeted using Sprinklr which is normally used for almost all of their releases.

- rather than Sprinklr they posted via "web" which means that someone messed up on the copy/paste.

- i suspect the retro 5 restock was to test out their Sprinklr app.
I don't follow the logic that Nike was testing a Sprinklr app after they didn't use it last Saturday. Unless you are suggesting that they are going back to Sprinklr after a failed attempt to change things up last week?

Finally got a size 14 pair in mail yesterday! Too many people hitting me up on these! Lol

These punks over UPS gonna not even attempt to deliver my kicks last night then update tracking sayin customer was not available. what?! And not even leave a door tag. Jus didn't even try. Like on some f this dude type stuff SMH...

Yea everybody gone b on that nike link when it drops.....you will have more of a chance copping if it was scheduled and dropped out of the blue versus it being scheduled. It's gonna b wolves and cattle if that link get scheduled

least I'm honest. Bet there's a hunnit dudes in this thread doin the same thing but they jus being quiet. Plus me copping doesn't necessarily mean I'm stopping a dude from getting his first pair. There's gonna be others (probly even yourself) who are trying to get a second or 3rd pair. And there's gonna be dudes tryna cop to resell. Me copping might just mean I'm depriving another reseller or someone else tryna get multiple pairs

PS getting multiple pairs is worse than reselling as it shows more greed keeping 2 or 3 pairs for yourself

Dumbest post ever

The steady justification of why u are gonna resell.

Then to say someone keeping two pairs for themselves is WORSE than you buyin just to flip??????

More greed cuz they love the shoe and want multiples to wear in years to come?

And that shows more greed than the man getting to sell them asap for DOUBLE retail?

Ehhhhhhhh no.

A "hunnit" times over.

Last edited:

I would rather have someone cop 2-3 pairs for themselves and eventually wear them then to have someone cop a single pair to try and flip them for a quick buck and taking advantage of the situation to say the least. At least the person who copped 2-3 pair's has true appreciation for the shoe, the reseller doesn't give a damn as long as they sell like hot bread.

This is one of my favorite all time threads thanks for all who participated to make it entertaining . The thread has had everything from the drama , to the controversy and coming soon the salt at epic levels. LOL

Yes, the hype has gotten greater, but I doubt it's going to be as bad as you guys are exaggerating. It almost never is.

Yes, the hype has gotten greater, but I doubt it's going to be as bad as you guys are exaggerating. It almost never is.

Almost never is? Where the hell u been living?

This ndc fiasco has made it worse.

And if u dont think its gonna br impossible with an announced release.........

Someones trippin

Last edited:

Almost never is? Where the hell u been living?

This ndc fiasco has made it worse.

And if u dont think its gonna br impossible with an announced release.........

Someones trippin
Did you see the actual numbers for this shoe? It was way more than you naysayers thought. You guys make it sound like only 200 kicks will be released, or something. If you can't get 'em online blame your resources. This is how Jordans are these days, it's all the same. Even with the original hype you were still going to be fighting for these.

Last edited:

Did you see the actual numbers for this shoe? It was way more than you naysayers thought. You guys make it sound like only 200 kicks will be released, or something. If you can't get 'em online blame your resources. This is how Jordans are these days, it's all the same. Even with the original hype you were still going to be fighting for these.
Exactly you said it yourself "how jordans are these days". Yes there were more produced than a typical limited sneaker but that means dittle lee s*** today. The fact that these were hyped, close to a more red shoe, the demand is crazy. Let's say 100,000 of these were made. You'll have 500,000+ trying to cop with desperation as well. Nothing to do with resources. Just the hype and demand. Look at any 11 that's dropped. 500,000 gamma 11s made and ppl still struck out online for a GR. Ppl been hungry for these

Last edited:

Lol. My fault bro, I'm sure ur a cool guy but this made me laugh. Won't be as bad? In a way ur right because it WILL BE WORSE.

Exactly you said it yourself "how jordans are these days". Yes there were more produced than a typical limited sneaker but that means dittle lee s*** today. The fact that these were hyped, close to a more red shoe, the demand is crazy. Let's say 100,000 of these were made. You'll have 500,000+ trying to cop with desperation as well. Nothing to do with resources. Just the hype and demand. Look at any 11 that's dropped. 500,000 gamma 11s made and ppl still struck out online for a GR. Ppl been hungry for these
Lol First kicks I ever copped on NDC were 11s. I guess it did a lot for my confidence when it comes to this stuff.

I just can't see how any of you can knock another mans hustle. If I grab extra pairs to make $150 on each pair I'm winning. That's the American way. This isn't communist Russia. The only reason I see why all of you aren't reselling is because you don't have the $ to cop multiple. We should all be feeding the beasts what they want. This forum is for the elite sneaker lover. News flash guys, if you couldn't cop a gamma blu 11 at retail, you are a BEAST.

I actually saw a pair end on ebay for 300. no one bid so it ended . mighty unfortunate I was working while that happened. Meh,

Before these dropped most people were saying they hated them because they didn't have suede. Then all of a sudden when people realized they were somewhat limited, hype jumped.

Before these dropped most people were saying they hated them because they didn't have suede. Then all of a sudden when people realized they were somewhat limited, hype jumped.
Says the guy who either created an account specifically for this shoe TODAY. Or created a backup account specifically for this shoe TODAY so that their real account didnt get labeled as a hypebeast/reseller

LOL copping multiple pairs for yourself is fine but buying 1 to resell isnt.. yall on some ****. yea its greedy to buy multiple pairs when other dudes cant even get one. At least im only taking one away from the community. i can care less what people think of resellers, there gonna be out there and you would have to be an idiot to not try and get a pair come rerelease knowing that you could flip em for double the price. FOH. im different i guess, when it comes to money i could care less what others think

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom