Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

The video I saw of a pair from HOH had a toe box that was very visibly tumbled.
Oh ok, cuz I got one that was smooth and one that was a little more tumbled just making sure it was normal..

I've never even seen the shoe in person. Why don't you post some clear pics of the toe boxes on both shoes in here for a fake/legit check. I think they also have a forum designed specifically for fake/legit check boss. I'm not a good source for that, I'm studying them myself as I will be grabbing a pair as soon as I can

I have been told they are legit. Looking back at the pics in this thread another member had the same thing

I've never even seen the shoe in person. Why don't you post some clear pics of the toe boxes on both shoes in here for a fake/legit check. I think they also have a forum designed specifically for fake/legit check boss. I'm not a good source for that, I'm studying them myself as I will be grabbing a pair as soon as I can
On the Authentics the toe box is lightly tumbled, not smooth however; I'm not sure what quality control measures are in place because the leather on the V is heavely tumbled and other parts of the shoe are smooth. The biggest difference you'll notice is the color. In person the infrared POPS! You can't mistake it. I haven't seen any reps in person but that video I posted had a much better "infrared color" than the initial reps that were simply red. 

Last edited:

On the Authentics the toe box is lightly tumbled, not smooth however; I'm not sure what quality control measures are in place because the leather on the V is heavely tumbled and other parts of the shoe are smooth. The biggest difference you'll notice is the color. In person the infrared POPS! You can't mistake it. I haven't seen any reps in person but that video I posted had a much better "infrared color" than the initial reps that were simply red. 

Are some a little more tumbled than others?

here is my legit pair. it is lightly tumbled compared to the side of the shoe as you can see in the last pic. also, dont be judging legit and non-legit pairs by the tumble on the toes. if you are buying them in person you should know how a VI looks and feels.  and yes, when you open the box in person, you will get slapped in the face by the color. thats how you will know they are real. pictures have never captured the color. sorry for the iphone pics

here is my legit pair. it is lightly tumbled compared to the side of the shoe as you can see in the last pic. also, dont be judging legit and non-legit pairs by the tumble on the toes. if you are buying them in person you should know how a VI looks and feels.  and yes, when you open the box in person, you will get slapped in the face by the color. thats how you will know they are real. pictures have never captured the color. sorry for the iphone pics
View media item 890153
View media item 890154
View media item 890156

See, look how tumbled that leather is on the 23 on the side. The toe is tumbled less and only in a few places it seems. I need this shoe though. Anybody got a repped source on a sell or trade w/ size 12. New in box no doubt.

are these considered a QS? 
No. If anything these were between limited and GR due to more wide availability in stores. Think of it as a super limited release. 2 malls by me didn't get bred 1s but they got these. That's including FTA FNL and Champs

No. If anything these were between limited and GR due to more wide availability in stores. Think of it as a super limited release. 2 malls by me didn't get bred 1s but they got these. That's including FTA FNL and Champs
thanks. i just rmbrd how limited NDC was and how NOLA was flooded w them. ive had a few QS shoes that were ten times easier to get than these

thanks. i just rmbrd how limited NDC was and how NOLA was flooded w them. ive had a few QS shoes that were ten times easier to get than these
Yea bel air 5s were a QS. No retail shop in jersey got them minus a handful of kicks USA up closer to NYC. NOLA was flooded with these which is why ppl in that area were like "what are you guys complaining about I copped x4". These were kinda hard to get but numbers were pretty good

See, look how tumbled that leather is on the 23 on the side. The toe is tumbled less and only in a few places it seems. I need this shoe though. Anybody got a repped source on a sell or trade w/ size 12. New in box no doubt.
i know its too late to say this and dont take it the wrong way but you shoulda paid the resellers the first week while it was easier to spot  the fakes. i know thats in hindsite but its true. its gonna be really hard unless you see them in person truthfully. unless you get them from a reputable site. depends on you i guess, how bad u want them, and how much youre willing to pay. im sure if you do legit checks ppl wll chime in and help you so you dont get screwed over. good luck 
nthat.gif

just looked on ebay in your size and they are going for 400-500 about that. I checked a few other sites and FC has them for 500 and JM has them for 450. id pay the extra 50 bucks for piece of mind before dealing w ebay. 

Last edited:
i know its too late to say this and dont take it the wrong way but you shoulda paid the resellers the first week while it was easier to spot  the fakes. i know thats in hindsite but its true. its gonna be really hard unless you see them in person truthfully. unless you get them from a reputable site. depends on you i guess, how bad u want them, and how much youre willing to pay. im sure if you do legit checks ppl wll chime in and help you so you dont get screwed over. good luck :nthat:  

just looked on ebay in your size and they are going for 400-500 about that. I checked a few other sites and FC has them for 500 and JM has them for 450. id pay the extra 50 bucks for piece of mind before dealing w ebay. 

Yea I appreciate it. I didn't want the shoe until I found out that it wasn't Toro Red. I never entertained a discussion even until yesterday when someone said no camera or video captures the correct color and they were actually an Infrared. There is a cat on here that has a pair for 400 in sz 12 that is pretty repped. I'm going to keep an eye on those. I've bought tons off eBay with great luck but on these, I'm less likely to ran there because I don't trust my eyes with that color on cam or in pics. Think I'll grab those ones here, or trade 2 pair for one using a couple of my doubles. I hate 2 shoes for 1 shoe in almost any deal no matter the Retro but not on these. Thanks again

i honestly need these but i will get for retail on next restock
And when will that next restock be exactly? Pretty sure these won't be available again for retail at any major distributors like finish line, footlocker, champs and whatever other shoe store you can find at a mall... But if I'm wrong please please let me know cause I've kicked myself in the face a few times for not grabbing these!! Favorite all red jordan to date! Better than 4 toro bravo and the 5 raging bull! These are just insane!! So please PM me if you know about a restock/ anywhere to get them at reasonable price!!

And when will that next restock be exactly? Pretty sure these won't be available again for retail at any major distributors like finish line, footlocker, champs and whatever other shoe store you can find at a mall... But if I'm wrong please please let me know cause I've kicked myself in the face a few times for not grabbing these!! Favorite all red jordan to date! Better than 4 toro bravo and the 5 raging bull! These are just insane!! So please PM me if you know about a restock/ anywhere to get them at reasonable price!!
He doesn't. He's just assuming there will be a restock which you can't do. No problem with hoping for a restock but you can't assume one. I HIGHLY doubt there will be a restock. If anything you might get a few pairs pop up at HOH grand openings or something like that but nothing worth callin a restock

People stay on that "restock" stuff when it's nothing saying there will be one. They also act like a restock heightens their chances of getting a pair. WRONG

People stay on that "restock" stuff when it's nothing saying there will be one. They also act like a restock heightens their chances of getting a pair. WRONG
I knew bigj was gonna come down and say something once someone says restock lol. But yea I agree. I mean like anytime I say restock is just me hoping there will be one in the future. I will never assume there will be one. And even if there is it is ridiculously hard. With the FNL restock I got cart jacked and spa page, NDC restock page didn't work on my phone, bred 11 FTA "restock" was a joke just like the NDC re release of these

Back
Top Bottom