Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

People stay on that "restock" stuff when it's nothing saying there will be one. They also act like a restock heightens their chances of getting a pair. WRONG
I knew bigj was gonna come down and say something once someone says restock lol. But yea I agree. I mean like anytime I say restock is just me hoping there will be one in the future. I will never assume there will be one. And even if there is it is ridiculously hard. With the FNL restock I got cart jacked and spa page, NDC restock page didn't work on my phone, bred 11 FTA "restock" was a joke just like the NDC re release of these

I guess im getting a little known for screaming no restocks confirmed but hey, the culture is so messed up now that if we don't correct it, it will remain that way.
People still think the Gamma XIs gonna drop again in march? :lol:

The culture also has people calling outlet releases "RESTOCKS".... I mean, how is it a restock for something they never had? Its just an outlet release.

I knew bigj was gonna come down and say something once someone says restock lol. But yea I agree. I mean like anytime I say restock is just me hoping there will be one in the future. I will never assume there will be one. And even if there is it is ridiculously hard. With the FNL restock I got cart jacked and spa page, NDC restock page didn't work on my phone, bred 11 FTA "restock" was a joke just like the NDC re release of these
Ok I keep seeing FNL, NDC and FTA pop up when people on here are talking about buying shoes? What are these? So far I've gathered that they are websites? But which ones, FNL: Finishline? FTA: foot action? Or am I just way off? Probably gonna make some people laugh, but I'm just getting back into the sneaker game, when I was in high school and younger the game was so so so much easier! You could go to a Footlocker a week after a release and still get a pair most times with hardly any issue, except for certain shoes that have just always been in high demand since day one.... Like the 11's

OLD MAN com'in thru...lol.lol

When I was in High School (and younger)....You could go to FL weeks later, and get 1's no problem.
But there was (even back then) a bit of violence surrounding expensive (and at that time I'm talk'in $90-100, H*** even a little less in some cases) shoes. And OH YEAH...I remeber my first encounter with a reseller...lol...had to be like 85-86, cause it was the 1's...I remeber vividly being in foot looker, and wondering why the Asian guy had like 30-40 pair at the register...which I later learned they weren't suppose to allow him to do...but this was back when they were MASS PRODUCING EVERYTHING....wasn't non of this running out in 7, 13, 30 mins...so no one really complained about the guy with all the D** J's at the register...More than anything you looked on in amazement saying, MAN...his kids are soooo lucky...he's a nice dad....I later found out (from an employee I knew) The guy would buy them, and sit on them for 2-3years, then resell...don't know how much...But I'm sure I wasn't today resell prices...lol...lol

NDC EU restocked some pairs a couple mins ago, sold out in a heartbeat. Wasn't able to cop.

http://m.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pw/shoes...RS&ref=http://t.co/cK2D6pdb9H&itemsPerPage=13
See I asked about stuff like this earlier and never got an answer just made fun of. Ha, but how do you come across this sort of info? Twitter? Or blog sites? What am I missing out on?! Ha. Plus if you can't get NDC EU to ship to the US then what's the point? They ship to canada by chance?

Scored a fresh pair of size 9s from a member here via PayPal for $350. Whether or not he shipped it yet is anyone's guess. He's supposed to ship it within 2 days of the payment, but communication is kinda slow. 

Back
Top Bottom