Jordan VII Cardinal 06/05/2011

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MAKES SENSE WHY JORDAN BRAND LOWERS THE QUALITY SO THEY DONT LAST AS LONG. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THEIR RETRO BUSINESS IF EVERYONE COULD SAY, "MY PAIR IS STILL GOOD, NO NEED FOR ANOTHER PAIR".

You're the only consumer I know that rips himself off LOL who says this?

FAIL.

YOU MISSED THE MEANING OF THE POST MY DUDE. COMPLETELY IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

MAKES SENSE WHY JORDAN BRAND LOWERS THE QUALITY SO THEY DONT LAST AS LONG. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THEIR RETRO BUSINESS IF EVERYONE COULD SAY, "MY PAIR IS STILL GOOD, NO NEED FOR ANOTHER PAIR".

FAIL.

YOU MISSED THE MEANING OF THE POST MY DUDE. COMPLETELY IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

I think you failed... You obviously missed the point why they lower the quality...

I'm still set for now. Love the lace tips

3648467408_1f618d5e0b.jpg

I think you failed... You obviously missed the point why they lower the quality...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Fail #2.Guess I gotta start dumbing my posts down...Nice cardinals by the way. Will be coppin this release since my pair was stolen back when they released.

Fail #2.Guess I gotta start dumbing my posts down...Nice cardinals by the way. Will be coppin this release since my pair was stolen back when they released.

laugh.gif

i dont think thats y quality is lower bro
i think it has to do with the demand. Jordan Brand has less than 100 people working for them so  back in the day it wasnt as much demand so there is more of a rush now to get the shoes produced. they gettin better with the stress as we can see as of late cuz we been gettin pretty good releases lately

laugh.gif

i dont think thats y quality is lower bro
i think it has to do with the demand. Jordan Brand has less than 100 people working for them so  back in the day it wasnt as much demand so there is more of a rush now to get the shoes produced. they gettin better with the stress as we can see as of late cuz we been gettin pretty good releases lately

think you need to smarten up, actually
laugh.gif
stop actin all "ignant"
laugh.gif

think you need to smarten up, actually
laugh.gif
stop actin all "ignant"
laugh.gif

Smh, newbies
laugh.gif
where the heck do y'all get these theories from???

JB finally discovered this theory of yours, these past couple of years, out of aaaaall these years in business????

Smh, newbies
laugh.gif

JB finally discovered this theory of yours, these past couple of years, out of aaaaall these years in business????

If there wasn't so much Retro heat dropping this year, I'd say I'd cop a pair for sure but with only so much $$$ to go around, gonna have to make some tough decisions. If they did sit and make it to the Outlets, it'd make it a lot easier decision for me!
laugh.gif

If there wasn't so much Retro heat dropping this year, I'd say I'd cop a pair for sure but with only so much $$$ to go around, gonna have to make some tough decisions. If they did sit and make it to the Outlets, it'd make it a lot easier decision for me!
laugh.gif

Smh, newbies
laugh.gif

LOL.

Smh, newbies
laugh.gif

LOL.

So these most likely will have a price tag of $150 then?

Kinda makes it tough to pickup a pair if so.  
grin.gif

So these most likely will have a price tag of $150 then?

Kinda makes it tough to pickup a pair if so.  
grin.gif

thats not that much, you could just pay the low resale price for the older retros on these,,,hell every recent jay is low in resale price because JB releases em so often, they are killing our market and since there are a lot of pairs around i dont see why anyone would cop these......JB needs to stop doing retros soooo often i mean 10 years in between is acceptable, like concords and cool greys, look how much demand we had on those

thats not that much, you could just pay the low resale price for the older retros on these,,,hell every recent jay is low in resale price because JB releases em so often, they are killing our market and since there are a lot of pairs around i dont see why anyone would cop these......JB needs to stop doing retros soooo often i mean 10 years in between is acceptable, like concords and cool greys, look how much demand we had on those

Smh, newbies
laugh.gif

is this aimed @ me?
its factual that they have about 100 ppl working for them

Whether the shoes cost a lil more to make now or then do u thnk honestly Jordan would allow his company to be known for horrible quality products when at one time it was one of the best? I know i wouldnt. either way MJ is gettin dumb money from this brand. So why not put the best of the best out there??? i do honestly thnk demand has something to do with it

Smh, newbies
laugh.gif

is this aimed @ me?
its factual that they have about 100 ppl working for them

Whether the shoes cost a lil more to make now or then do u thnk honestly Jordan would allow his company to be known for horrible quality products when at one time it was one of the best? I know i wouldnt. either way MJ is gettin dumb money from this brand. So why not put the best of the best out there??? i do honestly thnk demand has something to do with it

Smh, newbies
laugh.gif

SMH. YOU STILL HAVE NOT COMPREHENDED THE SARCASM OR WHY THE POST WAS MADE. I THINK IT IS PRETTY OBVIOUS TO MOST WHY THE QUALITY HAS DROPPED....

I'LL LET YOU INTERNET DEBATERS CONTINUE THE CONVO....

CHECKING BACK IN HERE IN JUNE.

Smh, newbies
laugh.gif

SMH. YOU STILL HAVE NOT COMPREHENDED THE SARCASM OR WHY THE POST WAS MADE. I THINK IT IS PRETTY OBVIOUS TO MOST WHY THE QUALITY HAS DROPPED....

I'LL LET YOU INTERNET DEBATERS CONTINUE THE CONVO....

CHECKING BACK IN HERE IN JUNE.

Back
Top Bottom