Jordan VII Cardinal 06/05/2011

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^exactly. I actually don't mind that switch. It can be either or, doesn't really change the shoe too much..

yeah but i can see sum1 picky sayin that its a deal breaker....they wnt cop cuz they chnged the tab. even if the last retro was OG n this was flipped i wouldnt care cuz its so minor

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hope they come with an OG box to distinguish them from the '06 Retro.

But that's asking too much from JB to actually do us that one good deed.
you never know, they might've flipped da number tab on da back ala OG olympics VS retros...someone post da back tabs of da 2011 and compare it to da 2006 retro.

Ha they did do the number tab flip, but they did it exactly like the OG had them.  
smile.gif

OG 

ImageHandler.ashx

2006 Retro 

ImageHandler.ashx

2011 Retro 

air-jordan-vii-7-cardinal-2011_14.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hope they come with an OG box to distinguish them from the '06 Retro.

But that's asking too much from JB to actually do us that one good deed.
you never know, they might've flipped da number tab on da back ala OG olympics VS retros...someone post da back tabs of da 2011 and compare it to da 2006 retro.

Ha they did do the number tab flip, but they did it exactly like the OG had them.  
smile.gif

OG 

ImageHandler.ashx

2006 Retro 

ImageHandler.ashx

2011 Retro 

air-jordan-vii-7-cardinal-2011_14.jpg

My 06s Cardinals are still fresh. Only wore them like ten times. I like the Flint 7 better. One of the best Retro+ colorway.

My 06s Cardinals are still fresh. Only wore them like ten times. I like the Flint 7 better. One of the best Retro+ colorway.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Those Flint and Purple ones?  

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Those Flint and Purple ones?  

Bought a ds pair from a fellow NTer couple months back for a really go price, and their still ds, so I guess I'll be passing on theses.

Bought a ds pair from a fellow NTer couple months back for a really go price, and their still ds, so I guess I'll be passing on theses.

MAKES SENSE WHY JORDAN BRAND LOWERS THE QUALITY SO THEY DONT LAST AS LONG. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THEIR RETRO BUSINESS IF EVERYONE COULD SAY, "MY PAIR IS STILL GOOD, NO NEED FOR ANOTHER PAIR".

MAKES SENSE WHY JORDAN BRAND LOWERS THE QUALITY SO THEY DONT LAST AS LONG. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THEIR RETRO BUSINESS IF EVERYONE COULD SAY, "MY PAIR IS STILL GOOD, NO NEED FOR ANOTHER PAIR".

I might cop these if they go on sale otherwise too much coming out this year to afford these also.

I might cop these if they go on sale otherwise too much coming out this year to afford these also.

Back
Top Bottom