Jordan VII Cardinal 06/05/2011

I complain... But that's in me... I grew up with the old stuff... Im over it. It took time.

But I'll still complain every now and then if **** looks disgusting like the CDP XIs.

I for sure will drive up to gentry and slap him if he messes up on my Seattle Xs.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I complain... But that's in me... I grew up with the old stuff... Im over it. It took time.

But I'll still complain every now and then if **** looks disgusting like the CDP XIs.

I for sure will drive up to gentry and slap him if he messes up on my Seattle Xs.

I have absolutely no XI's, post 2001.   They just look crappy now.

I'm only wishfully thinking that they get it right with the Concord XI's, but I don't think so.

I have absolutely no XI's, post 2001.   They just look crappy now.

I'm only wishfully thinking that they get it right with the Concord XI's, but I don't think so.

My 06 cards are in still crispy after alot of wears but ill still cop another pair in june.. great summer shoe!.. vii's and shorts everyday haha

My 06 cards are in still crispy after alot of wears but ill still cop another pair in june.. great summer shoe!.. vii's and shorts everyday haha

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MAKES SENSE WHY JORDAN BRAND LOWERS THE QUALITY SO THEY DONT LAST AS LONG. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THEIR RETRO BUSINESS IF EVERYONE COULD SAY, "MY PAIR IS STILL GOOD, NO NEED FOR ANOTHER PAIR".

You're the only consumer I know that rips himself off LOL who says this?

I think what he is trying to say is that he THINKS Nike is producing cheap a** products
with "planned obsolescence" in mind. I think he ain't "ignant" or anything. Not exactly the
kind of planned obsolescence observed in technology products (iPods,TVs) but something
applicable to shoes. Aside from the fact that they cost cut for profit, what he is talking about
is the big picture.

high demand + short product life span = high (and continuous) sales

plus of course add the cheap material equals low cost higher profit thing.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MAKES SENSE WHY JORDAN BRAND LOWERS THE QUALITY SO THEY DONT LAST AS LONG. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THEIR RETRO BUSINESS IF EVERYONE COULD SAY, "MY PAIR IS STILL GOOD, NO NEED FOR ANOTHER PAIR".

You're the only consumer I know that rips himself off LOL who says this?

I think what he is trying to say is that he THINKS Nike is producing cheap a** products
with "planned obsolescence" in mind. I think he ain't "ignant" or anything. Not exactly the
kind of planned obsolescence observed in technology products (iPods,TVs) but something
applicable to shoes. Aside from the fact that they cost cut for profit, what he is talking about
is the big picture.

high demand + short product life span = high (and continuous) sales

plus of course add the cheap material equals low cost higher profit thing.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

so you would buy a crappy quality shoe just to have the cw?  people like you that keep brands like JB in business, they are taking advantage of us and we arent doing anything about it when we know what they are doing......we need better quality  kicks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh here we go.   Taking advantage of us?  No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to buy anything are they?  

And what the hell do you propose we do?  People have been beating the same dead horse for the last few years. 

Either get over it, or go buy something else.

laugh.gif
the kid said Ppl like me... But then again said "US"
laugh.gif

Smh at Ppl like you for complaining, while your on the sideline WISHING IT WAS DIFFERENT. get over it, or go cop some Shape Ups....
I didnt mean to diss you, but i meant like we [sneakerheads] know the quality on Js is bad, and yet some of us still cop just for the cw.....why buy crappy quality kicks just to have a dope cw on your feet? And yeah I do think JB is taking advantage of us because they lowered the quality of ,materials, padding, etc, and yet still charge the same price [And while we arent forced to buy from JB due to their deception, we fall for it, and thus keep them going, when in reality their kicks arent up to standard of the OGs or early retros, pre 2000.....SB heads realized the quality on dunks going down, why cant J heads too?
They are making bank off us and we dont seem to mind, whats up with that?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

so you would buy a crappy quality shoe just to have the cw?  people like you that keep brands like JB in business, they are taking advantage of us and we arent doing anything about it when we know what they are doing......we need better quality  kicks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh here we go.   Taking advantage of us?  No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to buy anything are they?  

And what the hell do you propose we do?  People have been beating the same dead horse for the last few years. 

Either get over it, or go buy something else.

laugh.gif
the kid said Ppl like me... But then again said "US"
laugh.gif

Smh at Ppl like you for complaining, while your on the sideline WISHING IT WAS DIFFERENT. get over it, or go cop some Shape Ups....
I didnt mean to diss you, but i meant like we [sneakerheads] know the quality on Js is bad, and yet some of us still cop just for the cw.....why buy crappy quality kicks just to have a dope cw on your feet? And yeah I do think JB is taking advantage of us because they lowered the quality of ,materials, padding, etc, and yet still charge the same price [And while we arent forced to buy from JB due to their deception, we fall for it, and thus keep them going, when in reality their kicks arent up to standard of the OGs or early retros, pre 2000.....SB heads realized the quality on dunks going down, why cant J heads too?
They are making bank off us and we dont seem to mind, whats up with that?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

shoe is a classic. remind me of the fire red v for some reason

I didn't know you posted in other threads? You like more than wrestling?
eek.gif
Go figure (no shots fired)

Originally Posted by NobleKane

shoe is a classic. remind me of the fire red v for some reason

I didn't know you posted in other threads? You like more than wrestling?
eek.gif
Go figure (no shots fired)

I still have my cardinals now from 2006 never really liked them juat like to wear them every now an then

I still have my cardinals now from 2006 never really liked them juat like to wear them every now an then

Back
Top Bottom