Jordan VI's 2010.

White/Red and the oreos are way better than motorsports

I think if it was Oreos bein limited yall would say the same

wow there are some pretty ugly CW's... the best one are the bulls.... might as well have been in infareds

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DAMN THE MOTORSPORTS ARE TRASH. THE OREOS ARE GETTING BETTER EVERYTIME I SEE THEM. I WILL DEF COP. ONLY GETTING BLK/RED, WHT/RED AND OREOS.

CLEAR SOLES >>>>>>>> SMOKED SOLES
i 2nd that.....
pimp.gif

still tryin to see why people like the motorsports
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RETROSovaFUSIONS

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DAMN THE MOTORSPORTS ARE TRASH. THE OREOS ARE GETTING BETTER EVERYTIME I SEE THEM. I WILL DEF COP. ONLY GETTING BLK/RED, WHT/RED AND OREOS.

CLEAR SOLES >>>>>>>> SMOKED SOLES
i 2nd that.....
pimp.gif

still tryin to see why people like the motorsports
tired.gif

Let me help you see then my friend by replacing the motorsports with OREO's in your sentence. Other peoples' perspectives go like this:

still tryin to see why people like the OREO's
tired.gif

Different people have different tastes, in short to each his own. Cop what you like, simple as that.

I might have considered copping the lakers CW in all durabuck, but the 3M makes them an easy pass for me.

The Pistons colorway is nothing but garbage. They should debut at the outlets because aside from the typical hypebeast crowd, everyone else will be laughing at them.

I'm curious, what's the count? what's the preference with NT fam between the Motorsports and the White/Red?

Got the black/varsity reds, plan on getting the white/varsity reds, and would like to get the MS VI's as well but that'd be more of a bonus if anything because I'm not sure if any of the stores in my city are gettin' em.

1: motorsports
2: white/varsity
3: black/varsity
4: white

oreos, lakers and pistons are all ugly imo.

I like all of them and Ill have to see all of them in person before Id go cop but Id wish they'll retro the Maroon VI's or maybe even the sport blue VI's.

Originally Posted by MECKS

you forgot the infrared pack....

but those 3M Vi's are effin ugly
Not before it have been confirmed or we have seen a pic of it.

Originally Posted by ralph2879

Id wish they'll retro the Maroon VI's or maybe even the sport blue VI's.
The year have just started and I hope to see them too.
tongue.gif

passed on var. reds... wht/red may get copped tho...gonna see about the MS vi's...if infrared pack does drop, will be copped

Back
Top Bottom