Jordan X "Bobcats"

Ay no big deal man, I just read it as if you was an employee holding out on J'z for their best friends, which really sucks for somebody who has no serious connections like others do in the mall. That's why I'm a fan of the digital raffle system my local shoe store does. 

As for them Bobcats, I'll pass man..  I'm not a fan of that colorway. I appreciate the offer though! 

Ay no big deal man, I just read it as if you was an employee holding out on J'z for their best friends, which really sucks for somebody who has no serious connections like others do in the mall. That's why I'm a fan of the digital raffle system my local shoe store does. 

As for them Bobcats, I'll pass man..  I'm not a fan of that colorway. I appreciate the offer though! 
Yeah i understand that, I mean I have a few connections but thats from years of building relationships. Just didn't want people to get the wrong idea you know ... big brother is always watching. I agree i like the digital raffles ... its just a cleaner process ... hate the nike RSVP though.

Yeah i understand that, I mean I have a few connections but thats from years of building relationships. Just didn't want people to get the wrong idea you know ... big brother is always watching. I agree i like the digital raffles ... its just a cleaner process ... hate the nike RSVP though.
Yeah that RSVP thing is a joke.. I got lucky one time with NikeSF and got the Gamma 11's, I doubt I ever I get another RSVP again lol 

Yeah that RSVP thing is a joke.. I got lucky one time with NikeSF and got the Gamma 11's, I doubt I ever I get another RSVP again lol 
I'm still trying to win my first one!!! Its a struggle I hate it with a passion. Raffles suck too but I've got a few from raffles. I typically get 70% of what i want so not too bad.

Same thing happened with my 3Lab5's. My SP order was labeled 1lb via UPS and my FNL of the same kicks was 5lbs. Not sure how SP gets them past UPS but they must be saving some dough by doing it. As long as they offer me free shipping and no taxes to NY, it ain't my problem.

Exactly. I love that I don't have to pay shipping or taxes from there.

Same thing happened with my 3Lab5's. My SP order was labeled 1lb via UPS and my FNL of the same kicks was 5lbs. Not sure how SP gets them past UPS but they must be saving some dough by doing it. As long as they offer me free shipping and no taxes to NY, it ain't my problem.
I didn't know SP existed... I wear a 15 so i have to kinda stick with the main sites... I got lucky going there only because i was looking fro a size 12. I will be going there first from now one trying to get that a pair in 15 or 14. that no shipping no tax is lovely.. 

These would have been interesting with a Translucent orange sole instead of clear, and the same blue as the laces on the achievement sections of the sole.
nerd.gif

They can be had really easily for 20 over retail.

Where at? I need a 10.5. Also I have a gift card to finish line for $150. The last FCFS one here has gone to raffles. Im just about done with it all. So with that said I still need the bobcats in a 10.5 especially if you want the gift card plus cash.

Last edited:
Both pair of mines came today... Im glad i didn't pass... i actually like the blue laces that came with the shoes... 

Check the typical reseller sites. I got my pair from shiekh five days after release day, but when i was looking online saw them around 209-219 etc.

edit: no live ebay links
10.5 for 200 free ship... Its not hard

Last edited by a moderator:
Check ur local shieks people I seen a pair sitting yesterday and ordered my sz8 in their system.

Back
Top Bottom