Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

Am I the only one who never cared about the Jumpman on the back of these facing the wrong way? ITs more or an aesthetic flaw on the 10 compared to the 11s and 9s.

Am I the only one who never cared about the Jumpman on the back of these facing the wrong way? ITs more or an aesthetic flaw on the 10 compared to the 11s and 9s.

Considering the directions were all over the place on the original releases of the model, it never really bothered me either...Certainly not as much as the Nike Air being taken off of the 3’s and 4’s, or the Jumpman positioning on the 11’s...

aj1.JPG
aj2.JPG
aj3.JPG
aj4.JPG
aj5.JPG
air-jordan-10-dark-shadow-310805-002-1.png
air-jordan-10-dark-shadow-310805-002-2.png

Last edited:
Man I can’t wait for these and the toe capped steel’s...10’s my shoe...Just a special model to me...

See this is what I hate about JB, They can get things right when they want to. These shadows are 98% spot on, that shade of grey looks perfect.

In for two.

For the real heads.

Last edited:
What's the other 2% that not right?
I'm OCD when it comes to differences, no detail is too small.

I KNOW the materials wont be as good, specifically the black leather areas, and the height is most likely going to be lower than it should, although I need them in hand to confirm that.

These absolutely deficate on the CDP Shadows and are much better than I would've expected.

As I said, in for two.

They look good but the upper doesn't have same color as the og??
It's pretty spot on from what I remember wearing. That pair in the OG pic looks way more brown than they were in 95. I guess they oxidized or something over time.

The only difference I see is the better quality upper material. ....and the weird tilted jumpman on the right shoe. WTH is that about?

For real though, this retro is legit. Seeing these again triggered something in my brain that hasn't been disturbed in 23 years. Jesus it's been 23 Fn years.

Back
Top Bottom