Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

Lol JB! How do you not even list them as part of the OGs lmaoo. That toe cap only belongs on the Steels.

Yeah it works fine with the Steels in my opinion...Same material same color...Blends together nicely...

On the Shadows it's a different color and material...Makes it look like a giant growth on the front of the shoe...

I'd be elated for a straight up retro of the OG's...Throw a 45 ~ 23 on the side and I'm still good...Release them with that toe cap though and it's an absolute no go...

Agreed.. I prefer Shadows with no numbers but if they have it, its fine. But that toe piece.. Nah son lol.

Already lost hope man...These fools didn't even mention the original release shadows on their little collection thing...

They completely skipped a shoe that actually released in favor of an "Original Sample"...Like didn't even mention the originals released at all...

Next years release will have that nasty leather toe cap...They're getting us ready for it now...[/QUOTE

Now thats just wrong....no one want that ugly toe cap JB! IF quality is better than before alright, but still a toe cap is a nogo

Browsing the "Air Jordan Collection" Nike put up and noticed that the only Shadow 10 that was mentioned was these...

Jordan X-2.png
Ya'll know damn well they're planing on releasing this pair next year with that horrendous toe cap...

Only other reference was a picture of MJ wearing the 45 in the 1995 Playoffs...

You're right, this could probably be a sample of the 2018 version

Been wanting an waiting for these for a while,they are a must for mi. Just can’t deal with that toe cap though, but smooth toe #23 or #45 on the side I’m all in.

Side note.. anybody remember seeing these in the movie “Thin line between love an hate”? Martin balled in them in one scene An the other scene big worm had a pair in the back of his hustle van, classic sneaker in movie moment.

Don’t remember that movie but Denzel Washington wore them in Virtuosity...When he’s locked up in prison he has them on...

That’s why I always called the XIII ~ X CDP the Denzel pack...He wore both shoes in his movies...
Don’t know how I missed Denzel in these, ill have to watch that movie again it been a while. but great sneakers in movie moment.

Don’t know how I missed Denzel in these, ill have to watch that movie again it been a while. but great sneakers in movie moment.

Yeah the movie is a rough watch :lol:...

Shoes are flames though and you get to see Denzel stomp down a Nazi while wearing them...

Yeah it’s doubles over here...10’s are always easy to come by too...Might even go for 3 pairs...

Back
Top Bottom