Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

I’m the same way, I never cook online either way so in-store purchases usually work out. Looks like everybody is sleeping in!

Didnt even show up for FCFS since I won at FNL but I can't pick them up until after work. They said I have the entire day to pick them up so Im good. Just hope I dont get some left over botched pair or they stay in store. Might cop from SNKRS as a back up and just return if anything.

I've slowed way down on my purchses. actually, my last purchase was black kaws on rd. wow. that's not like me lol

If y’all got a reward for a certain website, & can get Free Shipping that’d be the best bet.

15242313184585216120671805985417.jpg

bord and alone. so here's my rd shoes for this release

Hoping to cook online since I couldn’t get off work because of the big event we have at our school today...If I can’t get a pair online hoping my local stores don’t sell out...Believe it or not the Shadow 1s didn’t sell out until Monday

I miss the days of FCFS and getting in line early just hanging out chatting it up with people...Those were the good ol days Haha...I remember when Wednesday was the release day and I would come to school late with the newest Js on !!!

i submitted right at 10am and didn't get them...wthhhhhh

i used to always win and now the past 3 releases i've missed on snkrs. i thought this one would be easy.

Def going to be on the lookout for sales on these if they sit. But i understand to alot of people it's a mostly Black shoe heading into the summer month and it a X. I personally love the X but I know many people don't.

Back
Top Bottom