Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

0AE615AA-91BC-42A7-87AD-E73B9B896E15.jpeg
Nice and easy...under retail too

perhaps being sandwiched inbetween shadow 1 and cool grey xi helped to make this an extremely easy cop

releasing on a friday as well

easy or hard cop i always get my shoes but its nice to see those who really wanted them easily cop and not have to run around like a chicken with his head cut off and pay resell

Is anybody getting errors on snkrs app

I don’t want the shoes cause I already have a pair but when I try to order I keep getting an error or if I look into my credit card info I get an error on my iPad

When I use my phone that’s a samsung I don’t have this problem

hard to justify another shadow cw when the 1’s can be had for the same price

Totally get it... I just got the Shadow 1 's too. My black sneaker count is going through the roof which is odd for me to say the least. I'm thinking people will be able to find these discounted in the coming weeks.

perhaps being sandwiched inbetween shadow 1 and cool grey xi helped to make this an extremely easy cop

releasing on a friday as well

easy or hard cop i always get my shoes but its nice to see those who really wanted them easily cop and not have to run around like a chicken with his head cut off and pay resell

I think most X's will be relatively easy to cop these days

Is anybody getting errors on snkrs app

I don’t want the shoes cause I already have a pair but when I try to order I keep getting an error or if I look into my credit card info I get an error on my iPad

When I use my phone that’s a samsung I don’t have this problem
Thought I was the only one and I’m using an iPhone X. Typical for the first couple of minutes of a release but it’s been over 30 minutes and still the same thing smdh

First 2 ppl in the line wanted an 8.5 Smh. Chill release but this is a little unorthodox in terms of the Friday release I see these moving slowly but surely. I’m sure some ppl didn’t notice the date changed. Ppl actually were copping those foams

Update: tried these on and idk if it’s just my pair but the way the sole is structured they roll more with your foot to cut down on creasing without having the banana look

Last edited:
Thought I was the only one and I’m using an iPhone X. Typical for the first couple of minutes of a release but it’s been over 30 minutes and still the same thing smdh

i was thinking it was only me also

its been this way since yesterday for me on the app

Damn...I bought on EB and forgot I had $20 rewards at FNL. Can't cancel...they already sent it to shipping and I don't feel like shipping it back lol

Whatever, as long as they're good it doesn't matter. Just $20

Back
Top Bottom