Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

There is a fine line in making something limited enough so that it's cool and limited enough so that it upsets everyone.

This release was the latter. I think it could have a reverse effect on the resale soon. Killed off a lot of hype for a huge majority if the crowd.
all he had to do was releasing a couple hundred shoes on his website. But he decided the resellers were worth his time so he came to them at the BK Museum, and lost many fans.

LOL This website shows people buying these fu fu shoes every 2 seconds... How can people legit think these are real?

Last edited by a moderator:
coppped
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Every second there is some sucker popping up in the corner of the screen, it's silly.

Lol this made me even more excited for the Royal's, at least we get a real drop this weekend from a few respectable retailers. I'll be very happy with the Royals. Hoping to double up.

:rofl:

between this thread, twitter and kaws ig i'm dying.

i don't know what's funnier ALP and everyone else waiting in line getting rained on possibly catching pneumonia to come up washed or the people who legit stared at their comps all day missing work, school etc. Y'all really need to re-evaluate y'alls lives :lol:

Coldblooded... that's all I was getting at earlier... these folks don't care about you or your struggle to buy these products.. until you speak with your wallet, you'll continue to get jerked.. sucks for everyone that camped and waiting in the rain.. hate to see that

:rofl:

between this thread, twitter and kaws ig i'm dying.

i don't know what's funnier ALP and everyone else waiting in line getting rained on possibly catching pneumonia to come up washed or the people who legit stared at their comps all day missing work, school etc. Y'all really need to re-evaluate y'alls lives :lol:

We get it man. We're wasting our time. Somehow you've managed to stay in here to tell us that every few hours, but you're not wasting yours? Thanks.

all he had to do was releasing a couple hundred shoes on his website. But he decided the resellers were worth his time so he came to them at the BK Museum, and lost many fans.

Don't fool yourself, you had no shot if they released on his shopify site.

Back
Top Bottom