Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

so is he still releasing them on site? say some thing my guy. haha. leaving hanging. back to 12pm on a certain day like he said.

eh I know but we lived on a dream... He couldve stayed true to his word and nobody wouldve bat an eye.

life > shoes bro.

Unless it's your profession, I will never understand why anyone would waste their time on a random drop.

While most were refreshing, I took that $350 and picked up Royal 1's and small payment plan on some Atmos for $220 with $20 down payment...

These KAWS are dope, don't get me wrong.. But to all who waited... get a job! Sheeeeesh

:lol: ****** take this **** way too serious. I checked the site every hour on the hour and let it be that. Y'all ****** TRIPPIN

:rofl:

between this thread, twitter and kaws ig i'm dying.

i don't know what's funnier ALP and everyone else waiting in line getting rained on possibly catching pneumonia to come up washed or the people who legit stared at their comps all day missing work, school etc. Y'all really need to re-evaluate y'alls lives :lol:
That is unless I get that call

life > shoes bro.

Unless it's your profession, I will never understand why anyone would waste their time on a random drop.
i totally agree. Ive spent the day doing my things still but got the tab and NT opened on my phone. Just wish he could be honest with his fans.

Goodnight fam. Glad we were in this together and I wasn't alone thinking about all these theories on my own hahah see you soon

I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. In the end, I think this is probably the result of absolutely terrible communication. The products were loaded to the site because they were supposed to release today. But once people started posting saved carts and all that, they pulled the release to give them more time. But they never communicated an updated release date and people assumed it was still today because there was no further announcement. That Instagram post continues this terrible communication because it still does't say whether they are releasing on his site at all. I guess we'll see in the coming days if they give more info/if they actually release on his site.

Last edited:
People really taking enjoyment in knowing people were standing out in the cold rain for hours for absolutely nothing...

laugh.gif
 still can't believe it

Back
Top Bottom