Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I was saying that his career and fortune are made now, he doesn't have to look upon his fanbase for supporting him, he doesn't depend on anybody (a reason why he shut down OF 4 years ago obviously) and that's why he let us down without shame imo. Houses and studio were serving as illustration for his financial artistic success.

Coldblooded... that's all I was getting at earlier... these folks don't care about you or your struggle to buy these products.. until you speak with your wallet, you'll continue to get jerked.. sucks for everyone that camped and waiting in the rain.. hate to see that

Thank you, repped. I'm glad there's a few sensible people in here lol. Speak with your wallets guys, it's the most you can do against crooked people and retailers like this. You get treated like crap because you allow them to treat you like that loll.

IG post and comments just got worse &  @GrizzlyAnimal  doesn't want nobody to cop 
laugh.gif

I was saying that his career and fortune are made now, he doesn't have to look upon his fanbase for supporting him, he doesn't depend on anybody (a reason why he shut down OF 4 years ago obviously) and that's why he let us down without shame imo. Houses and studio were serving as illustration for his financial artistic success.

He shut down OF because it was too much work and a hassle. Straight from the horse

Back
Top Bottom