Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

everyone reaching for that small glimmer of hope 
laugh.gif

0.00 theory: Did you order more than $500.00 in one order (shoes + something else)? charge or no charge?

i entered for everything on one order, received a 0.00 pending charge.
Entered for everything, haven't gotten a 0 pending charge.

The display of a pending auth charge varies per issuer. Everybody won't see it. Also it may drop off. TRUST me fellas. It means nothing.
I called my CC company and they said there were no 0.00 auths on any of my cards... That is very different from not showing up on my account history. when I try to view it online.. I have never previously order from Kaws with the cards I was using so the fact that I didn't get an auth charge leads me to believe that I didn't win... I could be wrong but logically this makes a lot more sense than any of the explanations that people who are trying to say that the auth charge has nothing to do with winning or losing...

whats the lowest someones gotten in terms of order numbers.

i know it means nothing im just curious 

idk but i have 17x and 18x
Lowest I've seen is 17xxx and i have an 18xxx. For all the pre-auth questions and guesses, we'll know by Monday night if we won. Just be patient either way. I don't receive zero charges (pre-auth's) on any of my cards and never have

0.00 theory: Did you order more than $500.00 in one order (shoes + something else)? charge or no charge?

i entered for everything on one order, received a 0.00 pending charge.

Over $500 no pending. However my Chase Sapphire Preferred card never shows auth charges (supreme 10 cent charge or whatever it is)

I got lucky and got in @ 12:02 for a size 13. I don't know if it's a rumor but I've heard sizes were disappearing from selection as the minutes went by

Back
Top Bottom