Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

And again with the order number ****, we don't know what it started off with. I feel like the discussion in here is as empty as ESPN talking about the NFL in the offseason.

I am baffled by the amount of posts regarding these 0.00 auth charges. Y'all need some gatorade to quench that thirst. The site said notification be on the 24th.

No you're not a winner if you got the auth charge just stop already.

I mean between this and dude not knowing what the difference between PST and EST :smh:

And again with the order number ****, we don't know what it started off with. I feel like the discussion in here is as empty as ESPN talking about the NFL in the offseason.
i already stated it doesnt matter its clearly a lottery.

was just wondering if there was anything lower than ones that started with 17xxx

..ive never wanted a weekend to end sooner and Monday to be here already..thats when u know u got problems....

The only theory that can be proven is some will win and a lot will be disappointed
A LOT.

we still cant deny the rumor that he did this just to save himself and only a handful win.

there had to be at least 300 pairs guaranteed to bk museum people.

Last edited:
hopefully people forgot about the coach jacket 
nerd.gif

Everybody just gotta be patient lol, no point in creating theories on who was successful and who wasn't

my computer gave me captcha but my phone didnt

luckily i made the switch quick enough to get in

My captcha tho was weird. I would click on the pics and they would just disappear real slowly and come back with different ones not even pertaining to what i was suppose to click lolol 
it happen to me to I checked the card and there's no pending but when I was clicking it it said will notify you on Monday I'm done I think it didn't go threw :frown:

So what your a teacher now? And the kaws of to keep going on that shows you must soo bored to bother with some old sh...:smile:

Back
Top Bottom