Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Thats what I was thinking too. I even asked him are the kaws the model youre referring to as fake. Overall Im just lost at this point lol

Hey just to clarify the fakes were not KAWS they were a pair of infrared 3's I had put a low bid on and forgot I am honestly gonna delete my posts but I have photos from when I went back and forth with the CEO and. If you guys are interested PM me. I know any shop can, has, and will inevitably have fakes some times but I hear it most about Stockx in the circles I run in. I also think I have photos of the damaged kicks I received. I thought my posts were reasonably clear btw sooo kind of thinking people are intentionally "having difficulty" understanding?

Also how is it when mentioning what I don't like, nobody making note of:
Bad business/ customer service
Bad rates for buying/ selling

Last edited:
Hey just to clarify the fakes were not KAWS they were a pair of infrared 3's I had put a low bid on and forgot I am honestly gonna delete my posts but I have photos from when I went back and forth with the CEO and. If you guys are interested PM me. I know any shop can, has, and will inevitably have fakes some times but I hear it most about Stockx in the circles I run in. I also think I have photos of the damaged kicks I received. I thought my posts were reasonably clear btw sooo kind of thinking people are intentionally "having difficulty" understanding?

Also how is it when mentioning what I don't like, nobody making note of:
Bad business/ customer service
Bad rates for buying/ selling

Why did you post in kaws thread if none of the issues youve had with stockx were with a pair of kaws unless Im interpreting what youre saying wrong.

We're not gonna ask for proof or pictures? :nerd:

Y'all seen plenty NTers cry fake and when it's time to provide proof they go ghost

If they selling fakes of high priced shoes, you should be exposing them so NTers don't mess with them since you can see by most threads, NTErs use them on a daily basis to cop shoes

Expose them with proper proof so people are aware
I got you in a few

Last edited:
Why did you post in kaws thread if none of the issues youve had with stockx were with a pair of kaws unless Im interpreting what youre saying wrong.
Original post was literally just saying I hate stockx because they were talking about the giveaway, then people asked what I hated aaaaand:

We're not gonna ask for proof or pictures? :nerd:

Y'all seen plenty NTers cry fake and when it's time to provide proof they go ghost

If they selling fakes of high priced shoes, you should be exposing them so NTers don't mess with them since you can see by most threads, NTErs use them on a daily basis to cop shoes

Expose them with proper proof so people are aware
I got you in a few

Post it in the stock x thread. No need to fill this thread up with stuff regarding a completely different shoe

Haven't seen a real close pair of fakes. But guess they had enough time to improve them. Overall the authentic pairs have about 3 or 4 different types of suede/nubuck on them ua pairs aren't going that far into detail.

Yea who ever posted about sticker /size tag I've had 3 pairs 21 Mercer, kith, and Bk museum all had that sticker in the same location

Haven't seen a real close pair of fakes. But guess they had enough time to improve them. Overall the authentic pairs have about 3 or 4 different types of suede/nubuck on them ua pairs aren't going that far into detail.

Yea who ever posted about sticker /size tag I've had 3 pairs 21 Mercer, kith, and Bk museum all had that sticker in the same location
what sticker?

stockx customer service suck. I've ordered with them a few times and twice the box came completely crushed and they wouldn't respond to my claims. Yes I know that its the courier's fault, but stockx has to do better with communication or offer maybe free shipping on the next item. It's the buyers fault when the box comes damaged and its also the seller's fault if the box arrives to stockx damaged. 

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom