Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Better edit that BabyJ gonna see you about the multiples in the background
laugh.gif
I'm more worried for madhatter getting banned from the thread with his od multiples of hats

Hate stockx... can't say it enough, and will take any opportunity to say it. Fake shoes, ****** customer service, and high rates.

Hate stockx... can't say it enough, and will take any opportunity to say it. Fake shoes, ****** customer service, and high rates.
Wondering what the issues are since I've had nothing but positive experiences.  Fortunately for me, I've had extra pairs to compare with to verify it's real (SNS x SS UB and RC 3.0 UB).  

Only issues that I can complain about is the shipping fees (to HI it's $25), but I guess it's somewhat understandable since they use 2 day air.  Other than that, I mean I've never won one of their promotions for buying shoes at retail (Zebras, Kaws, March Madness pairs), but I pretty much never expect to win those so..

I'm definitely interested to hear what you found so negative about using stockx though

Every consignment/reselling platform has had instances of supposed fakes slipping through the cracks. StockX no more than the others (FC, Goat, etc.)

These are definitely amazing. Don't know why people hate soo much saying these are just all grey. Probably my favorite 4 collab next to undefeated which are my grails. Blessed to have got them for retail when I was about to pay 1500 the night before. Wanted these ever since I saw they were happening.

There are now a crazy amount of fakes out there so definitely be safe and get legit checks. Every other video on YouTube about kaws 4 reviews are of fakes 98% UA whatever u want to call them.

These are definitely amazing. Don't know why people hate soo much saying these are just all grey. Probably my favorite 4 collab next to undefeated which are my grails. Blessed to have got them for retail when I was about to pay 1500 the night before. Wanted these ever since I saw they were happening.

There are now a crazy amount of fakes out there so definitely be safe and get legit checks. Every other video on YouTube about kaws 4 reviews are of fakes 98% UA whatever u want to call them.
Where'd you get them after the releases?

Need these joints in my life...

Praying one of the shops in my area drops some on their upcoming pop-up releases. 
nthat.gif

anyone going after anything thursday online or friday instore?

wish i didnt work or i would head down to nyc to meet brian 

Back
Top Bottom