Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

So I can meet up with KAWS?

Guess I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind if I don't score on the raffle LOL

Need these joints in my life...

Praying one of the shops in my area drops some on their upcoming pop-up releases. 
nthat.gif
?!?!?!
What are you talking about?
Where do you think these are going to pop up at?
St. Louis perhaps?

Basically forgot and realized I'm obligated to cop, get the shoes while home sick.. fail my own l/c (my fault admittedly) realize they're fake after I take the return tag off.. stuck with some fakes, but once my sickness cleared up was like damn these reeek like fakes (glue) and I'll give them this if I couldn't tell right away from the shoe then it's my fault but if I could of smelled I would of known instantly, and they claim to have a pro legit checker so how could he not notice that??... and the glue smell is like a hallmark of all fakes sooo alll of that and their prices went up hard, Luber was rude af... goat has better prices and rates for selling and basically all the consignment shops by me have better customer service... didn't want to put on blast... feel like I just did. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
99% of the pairs online are fake. FEEDBAY, GOAT, UN, ALL FAKE. I would not cop without receipt and closely inspecting pics. Don't turn to youtube either. ALL Pairs in there are fake as well.

BUYER BEWARE...

PS. One Thing I notice on the fakes pairs Is the inner size square tag. Mostly all fakes have them on top insole on top of the jumpman x laws logo. On the real pairs I see them on the bottom of the kaws logo towards the bottom of the shoe. Just a quick fact I found doing my research.

Last edited:
The quality on the "fake" (best of them) are on point too, so it's easy to be deceived if we are not really advise

Let me start by saying my bad I feel like I show up in this thread to just throw it off topic then dip... [emoji]128533[/emoji] Buuut that being said.
1st time was cool, copped some GR Jordan's below retail was very happy. Second time box showed up a little beat, but when I opened them up the shoes themselves looked manhandled, and like they hadn't been even looked at. I spoke to stockx and they didn't offer a discount but said I could send the shoes back. I said fine, and thanked them. Reminded them that it was rough that they couldn't just refund me shipping. Next shipment they sent me this:
Had a shoe box show up mangled

Shoe box was literally torn open and the shoes had scuffs from shipping. Spoke directly to the CEO who dodged me for 2 days before saying and I quote "if you want to take it there, I'll give you a refund how bow dah"( in their defense they comped me shipping for this)... when I'm in a professional conversation with someone I'm not about to talk out the side of my mouth, and to have this fool talk to me like that was ridiculous. So then I cop some Jordan's one last time because I took down most of my bids except for one that OF COURSE gets picked up
looks like UPS fault...

as for the fakes, ive seen GOAT send multiple fakes out. The most recent one i can remember was the dude that got fake human race NMD (blue)

Last edited:
We're not gonna ask for proof or pictures? :nerd:

Y'all seen plenty NTers cry fake and when it's time to provide proof they go ghost

If they selling fakes of high priced shoes, you should be exposing them so NTers don't mess with them since you can see by most threads, NTErs use them on a daily basis to cop shoes

Expose them with proper proof so people are aware

Y'all seen plenty NTers cry fake and when it's time to provide proof they go ghost

If they selling fakes of high priced shoes, you should be exposing them so NTers don't mess with them since you can see by most threads, NTErs use them on a daily basis to cop shoes

I agree. I sent him a pm asking for more info because I got a pair coming tues from stockx. I already get paranoid af about fakes :lol: and this **** isnt going to help. Would really like some more info.

I agree. I sent him a pm asking for more info because I got a pair coming tues from stockx. I already get paranoid af about fakes :lol: and this **** isnt going to help. Would really like some more info.

Kinda confusing what he's saying. All I got was:
-UPS messed up his second shipment box.
-didn't like how management spoke to him.
-strong glue smell sign of fake.
Not even sure what model shoes he's referring to there.

Hopefully he'll clarify.

He's pissed all around but my confusion is the only reason he's calling them fake because of the glue smell which with a lot of authentic Jordan's, they have a strong glue smell.

Maybe others who own these can confirm. Either way, interested in seeing pictures but then again he took the authenticity tag off so :nerd:

Kinda confusing what he's saying. All I got was:
-UPS messed up his second shipment box.
-didn't like how management spoke to him.
-strong glue smell sign of fake.
Not even sure what model shoes he's referring to there.

Hopefully he'll clarify.

Thats what I was thinking too. I even asked him are the kaws the model youre referring to as fake. Overall Im just lost at this point lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom