Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

So stockx got back in touch with me about the kaws box. Im actually surprised. They said they can either give me a free shipping code for next purchase or sale or guve me a free return with a full refund. I love the shoes so idk if I want to return them and risk getting an even worse box. They said nearly every kaws box they have received have been damaged and most worse then mine.

So stockx got back in touch with me about the kaws box. Im actually surprised. They said they can either give me a free shipping code for next purchase or sale or guve me a free return with a full refund. I love the shoes so idk if I want to return them and risk getting an even worse box. They said nearly every kaws box they have received have been damaged and most worse then mine.
At least they tried to make it somewhat right, which is more than places like Eastbay can say. Take the code and the (minor) L...you still have the kicks which is ultimately what's most important here.

At least they tried to make it somewhat right, which is more than places like Eastbay can say. Take the code and the (minor) L...you still have the kicks which is ultimately what's most important here.
:lol: they did the same thing east bay would do tho. Discount code or free return

Last edited:
get a full refund and take your money to goat. they'll tell you straight up if you got a damaged box or anything funky.

Jordan brand and Kaws wild foul with this collab fiasco man. I was in line and got a band. Got rained on twice for these things. Now theyre saying my pair delayed till monday....And $28 for ground shipping? Wtf

^dude you are getting a pair tho, relax

I agree it was a mess for you but dam be more optimistic

I aint getting jack, no kaws, no jordans nothing

Last edited:
just got tracking 
pimp.gif

F outta here I'm pissed 28$ shipping I expect that ish 2 days or better. They got my money I want my shoes.

The I'm saying 28$ dollars doe

28$ doe I mean 28$

you`re complaining about $28 while others are paying $1500 and $15 shipping. C`mon now
its the principle of the matter. 28$ is nothing. But if i do pay 28 it better be overnight. My problem is they ******* on whoever came out for those sneakers. More than once too. Then its like a lil eff you right before you get a pair. Cant put a price on dignity.

its the principle of the matter. 28$ is nothing. But if i do pay 28 it better be overnight. My problem is they ******* on whoever came out for those sneakers. More than once too. Then its like a lil eff you right before you get a pair. Cant put a price on dignity.
So let me guess, you're not gonna keep the kicks, right? You know, out of principle to maintain your dignity 
grin.gif

Last edited:
This dude is tripping. I got hit for $28 3 times, none of them shoes, and I still feel blessed to have won each entry. Anyone that actually wanted the shoes wouldn't be upset over a $28 shipping cost. Smh this dude is counting his resale pennies.

Just got tracking for hoodie, jacket, and tee. All were separate entries so I'm surprised they shipped at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom