Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

yea seeing all the listing on ebay now lol. most people want around 60 for the small and like 100ish for the larger one. wonder if anybody is going to line up tomorrow at uniqlo for this

Anyone still waiting on Shipping confirmation/Tracking # from kawsone?  

Yep, Nadda. Card been charged and paid. Bought 4 items in one cart. They seem to be shipping single items. People already got their pairs and people still waiting on shipping. Hopefully.soon.... In the confirmation order it says their terms say it will be shipped within 10 days. Only been about 4. Not worried, just anxious

Last edited:
Yep, Nadda. Card been charged and paid. Bought 4 items in one cart. They seem to be shipping single items. People already got their pairs and people still waiting on shipping. Hopefully.soon.... In the confirmation order it says their terms say it will be shipped within 10 days. Only been about 4. Not worried, just anxious
Yeah I feel the same, can't wait to get them.

Yes, on the lower left of the tix says for plush toys
yeah I can see that, but it doesn't say free or not lol thats why I asked. It could've been 1 ticket for a guaranteed plush (that you have to pay for), which is usually how it works with guaranteed tickets.

yeah I can see that, but it doesn't say free or not lol thats why I asked. It could've been 1 ticket for a guaranteed plush (that you have to pay for), which is usually how it works with guaranteed tickets.
Not free, sorry didn't read it right the first time.

. A little more organized but the supervisor tried to take back one tix saying only ONE toy plush person.
Which location did you hit?

At RF Uniqlo, i got there around 930. There were maybe 20 ppl ahead of me.

Store opens at 10

They only had the clothes on the floor so im thinking
1f4ad.png
I could just skip all the clothes and go to counter where plushes at are mostly likely at

Line was established and orderly. Everyone boolin.

About 50 mogs now.

At 955 shorty opens gate and announces they have only 20 plushes. If you want a plush please make a new line over here

Chaos
indifferent.gif

They give out 10 tickets. Even though there's 20 plushes. So they let mogs double up.
1f6ae.png

Just copped tees for the homies (in pic) and left.

Already ordered my shirts and plush online so I was good.

I did try on a Large (my regular size) and it looks like the instore stuff was TTS this time around
eek.gif
. It fit like my other brand tees in a large.

XL is a bit roomy for me :/ but i guess ill hope theyll shrink after the 3rd 4th wash lol

Last edited:
Which location did you hit?
I went to the one in stone ridge mall in Pleasanton, CA. Heard there was no line for the uniqlo in walnut creek

At RF Uniqlo, i got there around 930. There were maybe 20 ppl ahead of me.

Store opens at 10

They only had the clothes on the floor so im thinking
1f4ad.png

I could just skip all the clothes and go to counter where plushes at are mostly likely at

Line was established and orderly. Everyone boolin.

About 50 mogs now.

At 955 shorty opens gate and announces they have only 20 plushes. If you want a plush please make a new line over here

Chaos :stoneface:

They give out 10 tickets. Even though there's 20 plushes. So they let mogs double up.
1f6ae.png

Just copped tees for the homies (in pic) and left.

Already ordered my shirts and plush online so I was good.

I did try on a Large (my regular size) and it looks like the instore stuff was TTS this time around :wow: . It fit like my other brand tees in a large.

XL is a bit roomy for me :/ but i guess ill hope theyll shrink after the 3rd 4th wash lol

Back
Top Bottom