Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

What about folks who have to pay NY tax on top of the $28?
yeah our orders came up to 411 
laugh.gif

copped small plush for myself. didnt want the big one. too big for where i want to put it. no tees copped didnt really like any

$28 is probably the highest potential amount it'd cost to ship this stuff across the country. he probably didn't want to F around with estimates and sh*t and made that the flat rate. no biggie in the grand scheme

Grabbed a couple shirts for baby coming in October. Missed on the plus but a few buddies from here hit on extras and have offered to oop.

Anyone still waiting on Shipping confirmation/Tracking # from kawsone?  

Last edited by a moderator:
had the large plush in cart but got jacked!! picked up the skateboard tee and the one with the dog house in white. 

some joker on grailed selling the large plush for $800 
roll.gif

You guys are quick.  Tried to get both plushes but out of stock. 
honestly i wasnt even that quick. even had time to find my local store for instore pickup lol. probably checked out around 6:02 pst early link someone had posted yesterday didnt even work lol

I was slow, thinking the preview page would flip to a buy page. At 9:01 I finally went to front page and saw the link to the buy page and then went there. Plush was sold out by then.

honestly i wasnt even that quick. even had time to find my local store for instore pickup lol. probably checked out around 6:02 pst early link someone had posted yesterday didnt even work lol
I was around that time too.  After going through PayPal page, it was no longer available.  

Back
Top Bottom