Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I think the XL hoody is a good choice . If you want measurements of my L hoody lmk and I can send your way this weekend when I'm free . The whole collection is dope . I haven't tried on tee yet but I'm assuming it's true to size too . I don't wear hats otherwise I woulda bought everything haha

I think the XL hoody is a good choice . If you want measurements of my L hoody lmk and I can send your way this weekend when I'm free . The whole collection is dope . I haven't tried on tee yet but I'm assuming it's true to size too . I don't wear hats otherwise I woulda bought everything haha

Repped. Apprecite the help. If you get some free time and want to send measurements my way it would be much appreciated.

If I could only pick one thing out of the entire collection it would be the hoodie cuz I know I'll actually wear it

I'm 5 9 , weight fluctuates between 175-190 , 41R in a suit
I think these run true to size , good luck with your search

The hoody is heavy tho imo , more of a fall piece than spring. Fits like recent Nike hoodies I own . Sleeves and waist are fitted . I'm wearing a L hoody and could still put on the L coaches jacket comfortably
I'm about the same built as you...almost 5'11" and about 175-180lbs. I was debating on L or XL but went for the L on everything. Rather have it fitted than it being loose.

You're right about the hoodie tho, it's more of a fall piece than spring. It's pretty fluffy and heavy. And for the coaches jacket...we are at that weight and height where size M will be tight and L will be somewhat loose but not too bad...so L is the safest bet on all the pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as I thought , the L hoody fits similar to Supreme pullovers , the measurements are almost the same as Supreme . Here's the measurements for L Kaws hoody measured the same way Supreme does on their clothing.

so ultimately nobody knows how quick the toeboxes crease on these? ALSO Snoopy dolls are listed as medium, and mine even says medium on it's tags... does that mean a large is coming doe??

so ultimately nobody knows how quick the toeboxes crease on these? ALSO Snoopy dolls are listed as medium, and mine even says medium on it's tags... does that mean a large is coming doe??
Mines not creased at all, wore them for a couple of hours with some heavy walking, mostly just super dusty since its only been dry for a day or two here.

Did you pay $20 or $40?

I paid 80 because I told my buddy I'd cop his and a shirt if he got me the big guy. I think retail was 40, but also if you look at his tag it says medium... soooo?!
I also am glad to hear no instant creasing... might still go full geek on these and sole protect and force shield them doe [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Mines not creased at all, wore them for a couple of hours with some heavy walking, mostly just super dusty since its only been dry for a day or two here.

Someone finally took my offer of 1050 on grailed. Would anyone mind legit checking them for me please
smile.gif

6d285dac_s-l1600.jpeg

57fb5c8b_s-l1600-1.jpeg

0549e009_s-l1600-4.jpeg

35482acf_s-l1600-2.jpeg

0c68992c_s-l1600-3.jpeg
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-Kaws...135878?hash=item3f7adb5bc6:g:VysAAOSwls5Y6Fbw

Back
Top Bottom