Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Someone finally took my offer of 1050 on grailed. Would anyone mind legit checking them for me please :smile:

[ATTACHMENT=13602]s-l1600.jpg (743k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=13603]s-l1600-1.jpg (815k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=13605]s-l1600-4.jpg (543k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=13606]s-l1600-2.jpg (788k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=13607]s-l1600-3.jpg (570k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I may be tripping but the pic of them front facing the shoe on right toe box hand looks like it has a blotched x. Also I don't think the xx on the dust bag stuck out that much. I can take a pic later tonight if I get time. See toe box pic of mine. View media item 2426367

Last edited:
So many fakes out there. Really good fakes too. Y'all are crazy for buying off eBay or grailed. I bet money they are fake. I'd just buy the fakes at $150 before I bought off eBay. Dont pay $1k for a pair that's almost certainly fake.

Figured I'm covered by PayPal and grailed, if they come out to be fake...
So many fakes out there. Really good fakes too. Y'all are crazy for buying off eBay or grailed. I bet money they are fake. I'd just buy the fakes at $150 before I bought off eBay. Dont pay $1k for a pair that's almost certainly fake.

Figured I'm covered by PayPal and grailed, if they come out to be fake...

Trust me you don't want to go that route. It's a major pain. Just buy from GOAT for an extra 150$ for piece of mind. If your already spending that much anyway. I'll look at the dust bag when I'm home but it seems off

My order with 2 sall snoops got shipped
damn y'all got Luckly I went for 3 big ones...order went through then mins after I checked order status 

and got this...after spending over an hour online they told me it was one per customer and they cancelled my order

Trust me you don't want to go that route. It's a major pain. Just buy from GOAT for an extra 150$ for piece of mind. If your already spending that much anyway. I'll look at the dust bag when I'm home but it seems off

Agreed. I broke my rule of never buying yeezys off eBay, and had to wait 12 days from the day I shipped them back to get my funds back. You'll likely get your money back but it takes time and unnecessary energy.

@614erich y'all have me slightly shook, I asked for more pictures. I appreciate the help though, I didn't realize goat had them for 1200 or else I would have picked them up there. I had checked stockx prior to the purchase and prices were still up, I figured this was my best chance.

Last edited:
@614erich y'all have me slightly shook, I asked for more pictures. I appreciate the help though, I didn't realize goat had them for 1200 or else I would have picked them up there. I had checked stockx prior to the purchase and prices were still up, I figured this was my best chance.

So did you already purchase them? Don't trip pimp. I'll take the pics after I get home and post my yeezy for sale

Nah man sorry to break it to you but goat is like 14 at the absolute lowest

nerd.gif
Authentic?
not sure

found on a kaws fb group

Back
Top Bottom