Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

this ain't jadakiss?
sick.gif
wild
naw that had to be jadakiss 

I'm surprised people didn't instantly know that was jadakiss [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji]

I think the XL hoody is a good choice . If you want measurements of my L hoody lmk and I can send your way this weekend when I'm free . The whole collection is dope . I haven't tried on tee yet but I'm assuming it's true to size too . I don't wear hats otherwise I woulda bought everything haha

I'm Having a hard time figuring out sizing. Most of the tech knit and tech fleece hoodies (Like a windrunner) are so big that I can wear a large or even a medium. (And I'm not small. 6'4" 220 - that's me in the avatar).

Now I'm thinking need an xl in this.

I'm Having a hard time figuring out sizing. Most of the tech knit and tech fleece hoodies (Like a windrunner) are so big that I can wear a large or even a medium. (And I'm not small. 6'4" 220 - that's me in the avatar).

Now I'm thinking need an xl in this.

Xl purchased. 300 even. Not bad.

For those that have been looking at prices, what's an XXL coaches jacket and hoody going for? Wife made a good point that I'm not going to get much use out of them in Florida. :/

I copped..

Tees x 2. $130 each
Hoodie x 2 $340 and 350 each
Jacket x 1. $300

I had around 500 feedbay bucks, so I used that, to help out.

Not a fan of the hat though :/

I copped..

Tees x 2. $130 each
Hoodie x 2 $340 and 350 each
Jacket x 1. $300

I had around 500 feedbay bucks, so I used that, to help out.

Not a fan of the hat though :/
[emoji]128558[/emoji] Daaaaamn....! Not bad tho comparing to other resale I've seen. I paid $350 for the jacket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom