Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Got my fake *** **** beat up 98ers for 140 with discount hahaha... it's not that hard to spot a fake (the quality is high sometimes) but the wings holes + hand placement on the bottom are big warnings

I ordered a couple kaws uniqlo and the quality is pretty good for.an 15.shirt. Much nicer than jordan kaws actually. I missed out on kaws companion. I'm holding out for frayed black one.

I ordered a couple kaws uniqlo and the quality is pretty good for.an 15.shirt. Much nicer than jordan kaws actually. I missed out on kaws companion. I'm holding out for frayed black one.
Those shirts are very well made ! But the fit is strange, i have 2 M tshirt, and 1 L and this L fit like the M haha

Ha! That is kinda weird. I always buy XXL. I'm 5-10 210lbs. Tight cloths give me trapped and restricted. A xx on the sleeve was a nice touch

Uniqlo stuff have the best quality compare to other brands that are priced similarly. And Japanese brands almost always fit one size small.

Kaws 4 or Frags 1?
Well, now your in the KAWS 4 thread
wink.gif
That being said.... Frag 1s.

There's also a small gap in that attached area and it came directly from kawsone too. I don't want to sell these and end up buying a fake pair somewhere else. Oh well...

Last edited by a moderator:
There's also a small gap in that attached area and it came directly from kawsone too. I don't want to sell these and end up buying a fake pair somewhere else. Oh well...

Yeah, I hear you man. That's what my boy did. Sold his pair because he wasn't happy with it and bought a new pair for a bit more from Flight Club.

Yeah, I hear you man. That's what my boy did. Sold his pair because he wasn't happy with it and bought a new pair for a bit more from Flight Club.
I know Flight Club is a legit company but I just don't feel right buying it if it's not straight from an authorized retailer....especially these Jordan kaws.

I know Flight Club is a legit company but I just don't feel right buying it if it's not straight from an authorized retailer....especially these Jordan kaws.

Fakes ain't getting thru Flight Club..no worries there

Back
Top Bottom