Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Wow you can see the glue on them ***** 
laugh.gif

Too many horror stories about GOAT with authenticity and having to ship the shoes from seller to "experts" at GOAT then they pack and ship to you. 

I'd rather pay a little more and go with FC for a peace of mind.

My 2 cents.
what kind of horror stories?

Receving fake shoes / shoes that aren't brand new then charges them $30+ to ship them back for refund.

Or claiming the shoes you've sent them are fakes and will return them at cost.  Switching shoes.  

Either way, I am not calling out so called experts, but people make mistakes and it's too much of a hassle to deal with sending shoes back and forth.  Not to mention I wouldn't want the shoes to get lost somewhere in between.

Hey guys, be careful with these. Tons of fakes out there and some of them are really good fakes. Honestly it's hard to even tell the difference and guys are trying to sell as authentic. This dude popped up in our local fb group late last night. When questioned, he deleted the post, blocked me, and then went to the Vegas group and posted it there.

I highly recommend only buying from somewhere like StockX. If you buy from an individual, demand a receipt from a boutique or Kawsone. Prices are down right now bc so many people are selling $175 fakes for $1200. Don't be a sucker!
man these are soo fake. look at the mirrored pattern on the bottom of the sole, ontop of the sole already being green lol

Receving fake shoes / shoes that aren't brand new then charges them $30+ to ship them back for refund.

Or claiming the shoes you've sent them are fakes and will return them at cost.  Switching shoes.  

Either way, I am not calling out so called experts, but people make mistakes and it's too much of a hassle to deal with sending shoes back and forth.  Not to mention I wouldn't want the shoes to get lost somewhere in between.

Post the stories of people receiving fakes because we haven't seen a "legit" story yet

Only people who cried fake yet when they were asked to post proof they go ghost. Happened on here and twitter once and both turned out to be lies especially who a goat employee came out and said they never even sold or shipped a pair of so called fakes to the state the buyer was from

man these are soo fake. look at the mirrored pattern on the bottom of the sole, ontop of the sole already being green lol
bro those are fake AF they're are more fakes than official pairs floating around...I like how he got it from "footlocker" 
roll.gif

I own a real pair but even I would have a tough time telling the difference. The second video has real and fake next to each other. The biggest giveaway for me is that the area with the long suede on top of the foot normally wrinkles up a little near the toe box. I'm sure it goes flat once on foot but the real ones don't do that when off foot.

5:55 mark

Side by side

seen a vid with reps on foot...nah still wrinkled. second vid was a lil harder to tell but in comparison aint hard to tell

Too many horror stories about GOAT with authenticity and having to ship the shoes from seller to "experts" at GOAT then they pack and ship to you. 

I'd rather pay a little more and go with FC for a peace of mind.

My 2 cents.
Yeah, I haven't had a good experience with GOAT. I'm pretty picky and I recieved flawed pairs from GOAT. It happened 4 times. They only caught one. I wouldn't trust them legit checking shoes especially on pairs that have almost 1:1 fakes. They have great customer service though. They took them back no charge. 

Last edited:
Has anyone researched prices on the apparel recently? I have the jacket, hoodie, and tee in XXL. I'm going to move 2 of the 3. I've kept putting it off but it's just sitting in a box. I want to be reasonable and get them to someone that will enjoy them.

Post the stories of people receiving fakes because we haven't seen a "legit" story yet

Only people who cried fake yet when they were asked to post proof they go ghost. Happened on here and twitter once and both turned out to be lies especially who a goat employee came out and said they never even sold or shipped a pair of so called fakes to the state the buyer was from
Don't waste your time on this.

Might have a trade to get a pair of these finally..
Trading solar V2 and cream V2 yeezy for a size 9. All shoes DS

Back
Top Bottom