Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Supreme undercover jacket only worth 4-500? Those joints are fire I could use one at that price

The eyelets on the wings are what stand out to me on the reps. In both of those videos the 9 hole eyelets are not as precisely cut as the authentic pair. Length of the suede varies from pair to pair I've seen long hairs as well as "short" hair authentic pairs.
Agree...The suede on my right pair under the laces right before the toe area is shorter than the one on the left pair.

Oh ok, I actually like the generation **** you jacket, at retail I would take one :lol:

I'm paranoid over fufus though

Too many horror stories about GOAT with authenticity and having to ship the shoes from seller to "experts" at GOAT then they pack and ship to you. 

I'd rather pay a little more and go with FC for a peace of mind.

My 2 cents.

I See You Actually Have A Pair On Grailed? :nerd:

Can't Remember If That Site Is Known For Being Standup Or Not?

Last edited:
I See You Actually Have A Pair On Grailed?
nerd.gif

Can't Remember If That Site Is Known For Being Standup Or Not?
Yes, I don't know if you recall but my girlfriend and I both entered the lottery and we both won, so we are selling her's and I am keeping mine.

Grailed is pretty legit as far as I have been on it.  Only annoying thing is people flaking and now they got bots sending you spams.

However, all those sites including goat, ebay, grailed, you have to buy at your discretion cause there will always be people trying to scam.

Grailed is a legit site it's like eBay

But when it comes to the seller you have to be careful. Look at feedback the feedback. They may have none but it could be their first time on the site selling so just communicate with them just to be safe.

If you end up getting finessed you are covered by pp and if you happen to lose a case grailed can look into it further and try and get your money back

FYI. There was a guy on there who got sold a turtle dove box just the box for 1k+ lol

Back
Top Bottom