Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

10244004-DE24-482F-8D1A-AC9B8281025C.png
Does anyone know how much grey ones were made?

This was a screen shot back earlier this year on stock levels of greys.

No offense to anyone and disregard if it doesn't apply to you but there's some really dumb sumbitches here. It's been mentioned many times that the ghost charge for $0 means nothing but some are still dumb as box of rocks and wooooooooe is me I must have got an L. It's been stated many times that nobody got an email. There's still meatheads out there assuming L bc they didn't get an entry email. Really? Just stop trying to cop limited shoes if you're too f'in stupid to follow a thread on the subject.

/rant

i got through the initial wave with a 7**** number.

my friend got through the second wave with a 13****

thats over 50K entries just between those spans.

didn't they do a lotto for the greys, but then dropped all the gear some time after online w/ shoes again??
on KAWSONE

Wait did I read correctly that I'm at risk of taking an automatic L because I used a Visa instead of Mastercard?

Let me find out KAWS x Jordan are in the pocket of MC. Collusion!!

stupid work made me forget all about this lottery :lol:. Good luck all. I probably used up all my wins during the releases last week any.

Sheet I was sleep

I look at it this way, sleep and work is more important than a shoe that will most likely release in more colors

Just trying to make myself feel good for missing the raffle

No offense to anyone and disregard if it doesn't apply to you but there's some really dumb sumbitches here. It's been mentioned many times that the ghost charge for $0 means nothing but some are still dumb as box of rocks and wooooooooe is me I must have got an L. It's been stated many times that nobody got an email. There's still meatheads out there assuming L bc they didn't get an entry email. Really? Just stop trying to cop limited shoes if you're too f'in stupid to follow a thread on the subject.

/rant
I feel like it’s dejavu all over again from when the greys was released. Every page is the same comment and questions. It’s like no one reads and expect an easy answer. Just look back a page or two and the answer is there. And kaws already stated the process but it seems like half of these people don’t pay attention . About to unsubscribe from this thread until tomorrow.

so there was a clause saying we couldnt resell is that legit? ill be keeping my pair if i win so not worried just wondering

Back
Top Bottom