Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

yo my man you feeling a certain way about me asking a question? never knew there was such a thing as a dumb question. whats really on your heart?
stock-vector-shiny-red-heart-with-fuel-indicator-as-symbol-of-health-or-love-172924814.jpg

Got it. Thought you meant the BFF ones. I just got mine in on Saturday. Have the original and the black ones. Just need the shoes to finish it off.
Na, just the plush for my daughter. 6 weeks old and she likes the white one so grabbed this one for her too.

less than 1% of everyone in this thread owns any piece of art from him that isn't a vinyl
No offense, but this is a really dumb comment. He made a great looking sneaker. Of course sneaker guys will want it. This isn't a case of people on a sneaker forum going bonkers bc he made a Bearbrick. he made a shoe. I don't own any Dave White art either but I like his sneakers too.

So yea, your comment is equally as dumb as a sneaker guy commenting that the Kaws fan trying to get these doesn't own any other AJ4's.

No offense, but this is a really dumb comment. He made a great looking sneaker. Of course sneaker guys will want it. This isn't a case of people on a sneaker forum going bonkers bc he made a Bearbrick. he made a shoe. I don't own any Dave White art either but I like his sneakers too.

So yea, your comment is equally as dumb as a sneaker guy commenting that the Kaws fan trying to get these doesn't own any other AJ4's.

Agreed. Pointless comment. You can appreciate an artist etc without owning their art. Everyone knows Picasso but nobody really owns originals. And this gives him exposure. I didn't really know Tom Sachs at all before his release. Drove my interest up, managed to get a pair and bought a shirt from his site too and now am interested in his other collections and pieces. Its about exposure for both companies and creating brand awareness.

Back
Top Bottom