Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

so there was a clause saying we couldnt resell is that legit? ill be keeping my pair if i win so not worried just wondering
Come on man, think about this realistically. How can they control that? How will they know who sold what? Better yet, how can they tell you what to do with something you own? They have zero control overt hat. I understand trying to get the shoes to fans but they have no control of them after they are sold.

Come on man, think about this realistically. How can they control that? How will they know who sold what? Better yet, how can they tell you what to do with something you own? They have zero control overt hat. I understand trying to get the shoes to fans but they have no control of them after they are sold.
This is why i asked the question, why have the damn clause then?

Next dumb question is just going to get a sign.

Bill%2BEngvall%2BHere%27s%2BYour%2BSign.jpg

Just read through the whole thread, I think I have the highest order # with 184XXX

Will be nearly 100k entries

I never got an email with confirmation that I am entered in the raffle. and i am.
Did anyone get an email?

200k entries lmao. But heard this might be mass produced. Thats not farfetched. 350 dollar shoe and not produce to make money after havinf the first limited.

there is a such thing as dumb question

like not reading the thing posted a page back

like assuming things proven false then asking about that thing, which can be prevented by reading a page back

people don't read in here they fly in and ask the same question over and over

someone asked how many kaws were made the first time. then someone posted said answered. i kid you not someone asked the same question.

that my friend is dumb question

So just to get it out there for this page...

My order is #165xxx, I didn’t receive an email, and there’s no pre charge on my account...Did I catch an L...

I kid I kid...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom