Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Probably nothing, but here's what the charge looked like.
i got this charge on my debit card, entry was done in time.

Other entries that had confirm numbers but were stuck in "loading" hell came after 12:15pm, had numbers in the 190XXX and said "sold out". those entries have no associated pending authorizations with them.

then thats nothing. Its just a pre-authorized charge just to make sure you card is good. It'll drop once the raffle is finished and you didn't win. Unless you got the full amount charged, you didn't win yet.

i got this charge on my debit card, entry was done in time.

Other entries that had confirm numbers but were stuck in "loading" hell came after 12:15pm, had numbers in the 190XXX and said "sold out". those entries have no associated pending authorizations with them.

Same. People are telling me it means I might've won, but I'm positive it's just a normal credit/debit check.

Same. People are telling me it means I might've won, but I'm positive it's just a normal credit/debit check.
i think the fact that you have an authorization is indicative of a successful entry and nothing more. I think lack of one is either an unsuccessful entry, or nothing either, but for the record, I always get authorizations with all of my cards, so my lack of authorization w 2 entries that I know had "sold out" tells me those do not count, and the one that got in at 12:09 that i do have an auth for does count. that much i think we know.

i dont think boa does authorizations .. every time i enter a SNS raffle or end raffle i never get authorization charges .. and i didnt get one from kaws this time around either ..

i dont think boa does authorizations .. every time i enter a SNS raffle or end raffle i never get authorization charges .. and i didnt get one from kaws this time around either ..
not to be pedantic, but that's not because of BOA. I enter the SNS and End w the card that I got the Kaws auth and I never get pending charges. I just don't think they run your card at raffle entry for those, they just store it. That's my guess, coul dbe wrong...

Charge is based on your bank

Charge or no charge means nothing, if you got an order # you’re good and have an entry

M7k5w_s-200x150.gif

Charge is based on your bank

Charge or no charge means nothing, if you got an order # you’re good and have an entry
no. we have established that there is a weird gray area where you entered the raffle when page was still up, but by the time it stopped "loading" it was after 12:15, which means you got a confirm # but also a "Sold out" message. that happened on 2 of my 3 and those dont have auth with same bank that my one auth is on.

They claimed last week they were doing this in store for a bunch of ****. This was the only online release they did, just curious as to how they even got pairs

not to be pedantic, but that's not because of BOA. I enter the SNS and End w the card that I got the Kaws auth and I never get pending charges. I just don't think they run your card at raffle entry for those, they just store it. That's my guess, coul dbe wrong...

No offense, but you're wrong haha

Seriously though: If you successfully entered and got a confirmation number, you're good regardless of if it said Sold Out or Not. Not all banks post the 0.00 authorizations. Test the theory for yourself: Call your bank and ask if you got an authorization charge. Chances are you did. Some of you may even find out that you got multiple authorization charges for not listening to "please wait" haha

no. we have established that there is a weird gray area where you entered the raffle when page was still up, but by the time it stopped "loading" it was after 12:15, which means you got a confirm # but also a "Sold out" message. that happened on 2 of my 3 and those dont have auth with same bank that my one auth is on.
Should have clarified

If you had an order # and didn’t get a “sold out” message along with it then your entry is good regardless of a charge

No offense, but you're wrong haha

Seriously though: If you successfully entered and got a confirmation number, you're good regardless of if it said Sold Out or Not. Not all banks post the 0.00 authorizations. Test the theory for yourself: Call your bank and ask if you got an authorization charge. Chances are you did. Some of you may even find out that you got multiple authorization charges for not listening to "please wait" haha
Glad i didnt wait until the raffle was over like some other newbs did.

They claimed last week they were doing this in store for a bunch of ****. This was the only online release they did, just curious as to how they even got pairs

Nah, they did the Beluga 2.0's too a few hrs before. I would know, I came up lucky and they already shipped.

no way i unsubscribed for flight cubs twitter notifications a week ago because they were getting annoying with their discounts and now this happens ? wow :wow:

Need them to do this for Fragment 1s, hell I'd even take the Black/Red 1s at retail

I would not get jazzed up about not "winning" this. FC is not exactly killing it right now, the spread between resale and retail on Kaws is at least 2k per pair, this black friday promo wasnt exactly super hyped and spammed like a StockX one would and doesnt really help their rep, I cant see them devoting $10K to this on the DL BF promo, if they had 5 pairs I would be surprised, maybe less. Certainly not a FSR.

I didnt get any confirmation email or charge but did get a confirmation number for my entry . . I should be good right?

Back
Top Bottom