Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

anyone else see this?
in the comments he said something about friends in high places, assuming a special link for f and f?
not only is Everlast a sneakerhead but he's been a huge kaws fan since way back as well.

Should I be good

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    3.3 KB · Views: 160
For those who copped the previous Kaws x Jordan, does Kaws or Nike ship them? Received a notification from UPS about a label being created for me from Nike in Beaverton, Oregon and I know I didn't make any purchases from Nike this past weekend...

For those who copped the previous Kaws x Jordan, does Kaws or Nike ship them? Received a notification from UPS about a label being created for me from Nike in Beaverton, Oregon and I know I didn't make any purchases from Nike this past weekend...

KAWS ships them. Comes from a warehouse in TX. Nike doesn't charge shipping. His website, his store, his warehouse.

They ship from tx B

These lookin like 1500 out da gate or what

Looking like retail or bust. I really do hope that ppl resist the resell with this shoe and turn these in to brick for resellers. Let's change 'the game'. Buy shoes to wear them or keep them.

I'm tired of buying other releases to flip and get the shoes I want when I miss out cuz resellers hit the raffles I lose. Can we go back to phone orders for shoes? Or mail ins? Phone numbers in advance for pre orders? Something...

Looking like retail or bust. I really do hope that ppl resist the resell with this shoe and turn these in to brick for resellers. Let's change 'the game'. Buy shoes to wear them or keep them.

I'm tired of buying other releases to flip and get the shoes I want when I miss out cuz resellers hit the raffles I lose. Can we go back to phone orders for shoes? Or mail ins? Phone numbers in advance for pre orders? Something...

nah B. lets resale live

I'm tired of buying other releases to flip and get the shoes I want when I miss out cuz resellers hit the raffles I los Can we go back to phone orders for shoes? Or mail ins? Phone numbers in advance for pre orders? Something...

We have no one else to blame but us, the consumers IMHO. Csse in point, the gray themed JB shoes (XII and VIII). Those are fine shoes but without the Kaws hype, yet it’s all sitting like ducks.

You real. :smokin I've been on that retail or bust wave. Never paid resell in my life and don't intend to. If I can't cop, onto the next release. I've been very fortunate to cop a lot of rare shoes for retail/free (e.g. ROs, most ADC yeezys, Paranorman Foams, Ovo 12s, Older DBs and Supreme, etc.) so I can't complain on the pairs I strike out on; can't win 'em all.

when saved properly, resale $ does the following

- people open small businesses with resale money
- resale money buys things like sunrooms - outdoor fireplaces - hardwoods thru-out - bonus rooms - level 5 granite (when you're building a house)
- resale pays down debts
- resale pays off cars

Back
Top Bottom