Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Agreed. Pointless comment. You can appreciate an artist etc without owning their art. Everyone knows Picasso but nobody really owns originals. And this gives him exposure. I didn't really know Tom Sachs at all before his release. Drove my interest up, managed to get a pair and bought a shirt from his site too and now am interested in his other collections and pieces. Its about exposure for both companies and creating brand awareness.
For sure. I still don't know a damn thing about Sachs outside of him apparently being a Nasa nerd but man I want those shoes in a baaaaad way.

200k entries lmao. But heard this might be mass produced. Thats not farfetched. 350 dollar shoe and not produce to make money after havinf the first limited.
What if these wasn’t a raffle but a preorder.... not srs...well maybe

And to chime in order is #109xxx

.....Santy kaws
3B0086F6-209F-4F12-B25E-B91458734389.jpeg

:pimp::lol: I had to in hopes of a win

Agreed. Pointless comment. You can appreciate an artist etc without owning their art. Everyone knows Picasso but nobody really owns originals. And this gives him exposure. I didn't really know Tom Sachs at all before his release. Drove my interest up, managed to get a pair and bought a shirt from his site too and now am interested in his other collections and pieces. Its about exposure for both companies and creating brand awareness.
bingo my friend. its all about exposure... plenty of ppl didnt know nothing about Virgil Abloh until his collab with JB. I can't get mad at someone who just finds out about an established or up&coming artist or designer, its a very hard industry to gain exposure from but ppl start following once they recognize their work.

For sure. I still don't know a damn thing about Sachs outside of him apparently being a Nasa nerd but man I want those shoes in a baaaaad way.

I've handled the KAWS, own the Mars Yards, and handled every pair of the OW inclunding the AF1 Complexcon and I think the Mars Yards are the best. KAWS second, then OW collection. All amazing shoes though. Just thankful to have one pair out of all of them.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 not here for it today :lol:
Baby's not feeling well bc she can't ****. Dog that's been with me for 15 years ain't doing so hot and vet is talking about "end of life" **** that I'm not trying to hear. I do have AM1 Purple Patta getting delivered today though and I'll hit this raffle tomorrow so it'll be better soon.

I rather ask and hear "dumb" questions in here, then this dude PMSing all day in this thread. Dude sounds emotional. Chill out....whats wrong with you?

I rather ask and hear "dumb" questions in here, then this dude PMSing all day in this thread. Dude sounds emotional. Chill out....whats wrong with you?
You'd rather people ask the same question 10 times per page than someone telling them to read the thread? If yes, you have mental issues that you should get checked out.

And update your Avatar. It's outdated and quite frankly reflects bad on you. Are you really THAT lazy or do you just want people to think that? Do better.

You're not even being positive or contributing to the thread, you're lashing out like an emotional girl on her period or someone who woke up on the wrong side of the bed taking your anger out on people on the internet acting like a big shot with a bunch of "you're dumb"....whos next...type of gig. You're a cornball.

You're not even being positive or contributing to the thread, you're lashing out like an emotional girl on her period or someone who woke up on the wrong side of the bed taking your anger out on people on the internet acting like a big shot with a bunch of "you're dumb"....whos next...type of gig. You're a cornball.
I've contributed a lot to this thread dating back to the last release. I'm sorry that you like "I GOT A CHARGE. DID I WIN????" 50 times per page. Call me a cornball all you want but that **** gets old after 5 pages. They could literally scroll up 5 posts for an answer.

Baby's not feeling well bc she can't ****. Dog that's been with me for 15 years ain't doing so hot and vet is talking about "end of life" **** that I'm not trying to hear. I do have AM1 Purple Patta getting delivered today though and I'll hit this raffle tomorrow so it'll be better soon.
I put down my 15 year old the day of the OG Zebra release in February.

You will always tie this release to your friend as a "moment" in time.

What if these wasn’t a raffle but a preorder.... not srs...well maybe

And to chime in order is #109xxx
Lol I was talking about that with my GF. At $380 each they'd make over 70mil if they finessed and these were a GR the entire time haha.

I put down my 15 year old the day of the OG Zebra release in February.

You will always tie this release to your friend as a "moment" in time.
Condolences man. Not going to front, this is pretty brutal. Little guy has been with me from being a mid 20's punk kid to a grown man with a wife, kid, and mortgages. Our first child was born 6 weeks ago so I almost feel like he feels his job is done and he can check out now. I just don't want him to. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom