Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

You are right. However, the crack head in me is thinking meh, if I get an ACTUAL fraud charge I will report it. It is way easier to clear up now than it used to be.

So even though you are right....I bet a bunch of us would rather the bank allow it and worry later lulz
Your right and I be pissed too.

I got you man. Forward from end to you. Welcome to the gang. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But yeah I haven't receive an email from them either except end.
giphy.gif

Biggggg L to anyone who stayed up overnight expecting Kaws website to flip.... wasn't me, went to bed at 12:05.

[quote name="Orange October" url="/t/658298/jordan-4-retro-x-kaws-cool-grey-white-march-2017-official-pics-page-1/2700#post_27830516"

Are you going to keep them to wear or flip?

Keeping to wear. Really wanted these bad. Was about to pay resell last night too

Last edited:
[quote name="Orange October" url="/t/658298/jordan-4-retro-x-kaws-cool-grey-white-march-2017-official-pics-page-1/2700#post_27830516"

Are you going to keep them to wear or flip?

Keeping to wear. Really wanted these bad. Was about to pay resell last night too
pimp.gif

Congratz on the win! Enjoy the shoes and post pics here when you get them.

Would be nice if I could get any confirmation email from any of the raffles just to confirm my inevitable L's, it's annoying being left in the dark

Back
Top Bottom