Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

So what's the deal with BK Museum... Are they really making you wait there until 7?
yeah there were a couple hundred bands and people who got it need to stay there until 7pm from what I heard, but to me its stupid, if they lend bands its for you to go and come back and show it... Anyway. They gave all the bands in an hour.

OVO is in Toronto. But I heard of a store in MOT. I just cant remember the name. They get all kinds of Nike, and adidas.
yeah there's a nice spot called Off The Hook that gets some nice releases, there is Exclucity and City Styles too, but the three of em never get the ones that are exclusive to a few stores over the world like the current one.

I just wanted to drop a small bit of insight.. what is it about these shoes (or any other shoe for that matter) that makes these worth $1500??? I'm not pocket watching, or hating.. just simply asking.. what is it about these shoes which makes you want to stay up 24 hours straight, watching life pass you by just to try? Truth is, it's an endless circle of events.. we all go through the same thing, week after week with no results and even emptier pockets.. before making an emotional decision, just check yourself. A lot of people dropping $1500-$2K aren't even using cash, they are using credit... even if you are using cash, is it worth it? Really... what is the reward?

Just trying to save someone who make make a mistake by overspending on these shoes.. again, I'm not pocket watching or hating.. just trying to keep others from making mistakes I've made. Carry on

I just wanted to drop a small bit of insight.. what is it about these shoes (or any other shoe for that matter) that makes these worth $1500??? I'm not pocket watching, or hating.. just simply asking.. what is it about these shoes which makes you want to stay up 24 hours straight, watching life pass you by just to try? Truth is, it's an endless circle of events.. we all go through the same thing, week after week with no results and even emptier pockets.. before making an emotional decision, just check yourself. A lot of people dropping $1500-$2K aren't even using cash, they are using credit... even if you are using cash, is it worth it? Really... what is the reward?

Just trying to save someone who make make a mistake by overspending on these shoes.. again, I'm not pocket watching or hating.. just trying to keep others from making mistakes I've made. Carry on
It's the hype, some people are true Kaws and Jordan fans, multitude of reasons.  

I like this.

For the gram

But nah forreal you're absolutely right.

Why is Action Comics #1 worth over $3 million?

Rarity and hype. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom