Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

yo ant j i was hearing they had like 1200 pairs.. but could be wrong at the musuem... i hate the security guard broo.. damnnn so salty

Maybe they did pull the KawsOne pairs for the museum pop up...If they had 1200 pairs then that gets pretty close to what they were showing for the website...

Speaking of Red October's.... I was playing CoD (offline btw) just bs'ing around, phone goes off, see the tweet and was literally in disbelief [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Took me almost 20 seconds to open twitter, clicked the linked, scrolled slow as hell to my sz 13, add to cart and got the spinning wheel. When I say this thing literally spun for 10 seconds and then started to load me to the cart, I yelled like Arnold Schwarzenegger in predator

[VIDEO/]

Ya boi was LIT den a ***' [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The site wouldn't still be down if they weren't going to release them on there. But if you want to leave byeeeee makes it easier for the rest of us.

Don't recall it ever saying on the nikeinc page that they were releasing on kawsone. But I do remember seeing it on the jordan brand website and it still shows it there.

Who knows though. Drop looks unlikely at this point.

Back
Top Bottom